Struggling to maintain target

Abby91SW

Hi all, new poster here.
Have done slimming world for just over 2 years now, losing just short of 4.5 stone and became target member back in April.
Despite doubling up on my HeB (and having a few naughty days!) I've somehow kept losing just a pound or so a week and have ended up sliping under my target range. I feel bad moaning about losing weight when lots of people are totally on plan and struggling to shift it but just wondered if anyone had any tips on how else to try and maintain?
I'm happy with my weight and dress size so don't really want to lose much more and my group advisor says not to adjust target just because I'm struggling to maintain.
Any other target members struggling with the same thing?
Any tips would be muchly appreciated!

I'm interested why they don't want you to adjust your target. Are you within a healthy weight range? Do you feel healthy? Then why not review your target. Maybe your body will naturally settle at a certain point. Out of your weight range means paying the weekly fees correct....? ;)

I can't offer tips about maintaining at target unfortunately as I got close before and then went and had a baby so it all went to the wall. Am I wrong in thinking you can continue to add hex until you find the point that maintaining naturally occurs?

Thank you for replying. The weight I'm currently at puts me in the normal BMI range and to be honest I don't want to lose much more as I can't afford to keep buying new clothes!!
I think that maybe this is my body telling me that there's still weight to be lost!!
I just wasn't sure on the best way to maintain, whether you can increase your HEx further!

If your struggling to maintain and your still losing weight I would say your body isn't happy yet. Don't take a lot of notice of the bmi as even the professionals have said we are all different shapes and sizes so a lot don't use it any more.

Back