Struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, hope you are all well and had a nice weekend.

Ive been struggling a lot on Saturday and today. Yesterday I gave into crisps (which is highly unlike me) and although I synned them I still felt guilty.

Today I had a roast dinner at lunch (see food diary) and even took my own fruit salad instead of the apple pie my friend was serving. I felt a bit ill after, almost like an IBS kinda feeling, my stomach was gargling away and I had/have bad wind (sorry) HOWEVER now I have the massive munchies. Just had low fat supernoodles and now raiding the cupboard for something else.

Does anyone else get like this? What can I do to satisfy my cravings of Galaxy chocolate and pizza :( Never really had this problem before to be honest so dont really know what to do! I have WI tomorrow too, maybe its nerves, I dont know.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun

I just seen you post on my thread. We are having one of those weekends. I have had that same problem to, IBS symptoms then i'm really hungry.

I can help with the pizza craving. I made vixsters syn free pizza last night. It was lovely and so filling.

Hope you feel better tomorrow x

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have no HEX's left unfortunatly or I would have made the pizza. Just going to have to ride tonight out I think!

Hope you feel better tomorrow too hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.