Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, hope you are all well and had a nice weekend.

Ive been struggling a lot on Saturday and today. Yesterday I gave into crisps (which is highly unlike me) and although I synned them I still felt guilty.

Today I had a roast dinner at lunch (see food diary) and even took my own fruit salad instead of the apple pie my friend was serving. I felt a bit ill after, almost like an IBS kinda feeling, my stomach was gargling away and I had/have bad wind (sorry) HOWEVER now I have the massive munchies. Just had low fat supernoodles and now raiding the cupboard for something else.

Does anyone else get like this? What can I do to satisfy my cravings of Galaxy chocolate and pizza :( Never really had this problem before to be honest so dont really know what to do! I have WI tomorrow too, maybe its nerves, I dont know.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi hun

I just seen you post on my thread. We are having one of those weekends. I have had that same problem to, IBS symptoms then i'm really hungry.

I can help with the pizza craving. I made vixsters syn free pizza last night. It was lovely and so filling.

Hope you feel better tomorrow x

4. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have no HEX's left unfortunatly or I would have made the pizza. Just going to have to ride tonight out I think!

Hope you feel better tomorrow too hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.