Struggling

largelesley

Silver Member
Hi guys please i need a big fat kick up the bum :wave_cry:
I have been so bad since monday every day i get up and think right get back to it but it dosent happen
Last wk i had a fab wk so whats changed
I get weighd tomorow and i know its going to be bad im already thinking ill go next wk but i know thats bad ive done that before my holiday is in 8 wks and im still 17stone all i can think is another holiday with me sweating and covering up my fat body
So why is the thot of that not enoth to make me stop stuffing my face wirh crap:break_diet:
Very down and its my own fault one minute i love plan next i hate it :sigh:

:whip: :whoopass: :grumble: :nono:

couldn't find a kick but here's a couple of whippings, me shouting at you and telling you off! will that do?!

YOU CAN DO IT - you know you can - so think of hols in 8 weeks time when you will be having a fab time, smiling on photographs and not hiding under a towel xx

Think we can all understand how your feeling, i know I can. But think how well you have done already, theres no point dwelling on what you've eaten and if you do have a gain at WI then try to use it as the shove to get back on it properly.

Is it TOM, I know i could clear a fridge when its mine! Good luck hun x

not sure what would work for you but I would try to be positive about it rather than critical about myself. maybe focus on a short term and a longer term goal... ie making it to the end of each day successfully... one day at a time! and fixating on being 16 stones or less by the holiday xx

my holiday is working as a massive incentive for me and i'm not going until the end of september!

for my holiday in 2009 my other half bought me 3 size 14 bikinis and i am bloody determined to take the tags off them this year and wear them lol

i think we all get those times, i certainly do.
i've felt hungry all day today but thankfully its the beginning of a new week ,so have plenty propoints and i've earned a few today walking.

i'm going on a cruise in october and i'm determined not to look massive and that's my main incentive also.

just think you could be going on holiday under 16 stone, how good would that feel.

Been there!

Having a bad week can start a downward spiral and it can be very hard to regain control. It is so easy to tell yourself that you will start tomorrow. The best thing you can do is go to meeting, take it on the chin and move on. Don't dwell. Think about the reasons why you started, are they still relevant? Look at how much weight you have lost, can you honestly say that you would have done that without following the plan? (Dare I suggest you could possibly have been heavier?? I know I would!) This is a long journey and one that is going to be fraught at times, you are only human. The weight didn't go on overnight so it won't come off overnight. Look at the big picture. Rather than seeing it as a ??lb gain in 1 wk, view it as a ??lb loss in so many weeks. Always look for the silver lining, it will keep you going x Set yourself mini goals each month. Mine are currently to get into the next stone bracket (2lbs), 4th silver 7 (5.5lb) & 10% (4.5lb). It certainly helps me to keep focused.

Hope I don't sound patronising or condescending - I believe you can do this, we ALL can!

Consider yourself kicked hun - and good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post it helped
Mamacass thanks i had lost track briefly there
I reckon i am up for a 2 to 3 pound gain
But im going to get back on track
My lovely oh is home on sat i havent seen him for 9wks i am very excited
And hes a better cook than me from ww book of course
Thanks you are all the best
Hope everyone has a good day xx

Think we can all understand how your feeling, i know I can. But think how well you have done already, theres no point dwelling on what you've eaten and if you do have a gain at WI then try to use it as the shove to get back on it properly.

Is it TOM, I know i could clear a fridge when its mine! Good luck hun x

Not even tom just me being greedy and failing spectaculary
Again :wave_cry:

that's good news, half a pound is nothing to worry about!

if you need any more kicks up the bum we are all here for you!! xx

Back