Struggling :-(

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
I guys.
After two failed weeks (always cave on day 3 :-( ) and the. Five days off I am on day 1 of my re-start.

Today I have had three packs, skimmed milk, protein and veg... I have drank 3l of water + cups of teas.

Why do I feel SO rubbish? I have ha a constant headache all day long and it hurts to move. I feel so tired and lethargic yet can't sleep (been in bed two hours!)

I was thinking I needed to return to the doctors about anxiety issues anyway but grrr... Is this normal on a vlcd? Feeling so rubbish and angry, irritable and headache-y???

It's never been like this the other times :-( wish I' just stuck it out. Re-starts are SO hard :-(

Not to mention.... The hunger! Hence being in be so early :-(

its all normal hun first few days are not pretty ...it does pass and then you feel on top of the world x

Mo-Jo said:
its all normal hun first few days are not pretty ...it does pass and then you feel on top of the world x

Thank you! Just sick of this constant headache and feeling like I want to eat all the time! x

That sounds like absolutely classic carbohydrate withdrawal to me - you can really feel very poorly indeed - and if you also have Candida, then that will go bananas as soon as you cut Carbs out of your diet and cause really horrible headaches and even flu like symptoms! You can have Candida without even knowing it, it lives in your gut - if you would like to know more about it then a quick Google search should help.

Thank you guys :) gotta keep at it x

Back