STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Absolutely gutted, rushing around Breuer work and doing a big shop got Chinese for tea instead of one this weekend, but I've been so busy all week and rushed about I've lost track of the days I forgot it was Thursday. Have totally ruined wi for tomorrow morning :(
I hope everyone has a good wi xx

Don't worry im deffo going to have gained tomorrow we had a massive curry tonight with chips and naan bread, im proper bloated x

I've just been so busy at work and in the evenings and with being off for 6 days then not going back until Monday I lost track of the days. I can't imagine what it will be... Oops. I'm sure you'll do much better than me though x

1lb gain so total gain at 35 weeks pregnant is 7lbs
MW said if baby was born now she reckons he would be about 6lbs so if that's right then I'm doing well x
Only 3 more weigh ins then final weigh in! 4 weeks to go x

Well done! Your doing fab! Me on the other hand have gained 4lb this week so I'm nearly 2st gain in this pregnancy. I'm gutted I swore I wasn't going to get as heavy as last time now I'm not far off :( x

You might have a loss next week with a big gain like that I normally do x
I put 60lbs on last time so think its safe to say im not going to get close to that this time now! xx

hi girls,just wonderin r ye still wi at sw r do ye weigh at home.kf not at sw when did ye stop goin to class.im 3 months pregnant but havent said it out yet

Well done Cas that's great, I won't be breast feeding so I hope on milk goes quickly after, it seemed to last time x

Oh I hope so, I'd like to lose my pregnancy weight quite quickly where possible. I don't mind having to work harder to get the rest off but it'd be nice if it all came off easy :) x

Have you decided on her name yet? When does she next get weighed? They do this boot camp near me it's pretty cheap and I've seen the results on other people it's great. I'm going to give it ago when baby is here to give me a boost although I'll not be able to afford to do it more than once on maternity leave as I can't really justify the money x

I think we keeping with Hollie but sometimes I look at her and think Ava suits her, she was weighed today and not gained anything, there coming back on tues to weigh her again don't think they will discharge me till she's back at her birth weight but she's only 9 days. Bootcamp sounds good have you done it before? im going start dieting when oh goes back to work but im not eating alot at moment so I think I should be ok till then x

No never done bootcamp, don't like exercise much, but apparently the instructors are really good, they push you so far but they can tell when you've had enough and they'll move you onto something lighter if you need to build up to things. I hope Hollie gains a bit by Tuesday for you. I just had my tea I've had about 2500 cals today :(
Going to get loads of fruit tomorrow and going to write a meal plan for the next week to help me stay on track, got a lot of frozen foods in as I'm struggling to stand and cook meals so it'll help with tracking my cals for the next week x

Back