sts feel like giving up!

Trace1981

I got on the scales today, official weigh in tomorrow, and iv sts! Iv been 100% all week, drank all my water, haven't changed anything! So peed off its unbelievable! Don't understand wats going on! :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Trace, you have lost hun, it's just not showing on those damn scales!!! You have dumped over a stone of fat and today, you are still losing, just like you lost yesterday. This works. Keep yourself busy and believe me, as I get the same 'no' result on those scales, it is going, we just have water hanging around for a day or two. You are burning fat each and every day. There is NO way you aren't losing. Stay strong, stay busy and believe in the VLCD!

Yes Tracey as Giza said you are still losing fat if you measure you will see inch loss it's just your body holding on to water so stay strong and keep drinking the water x

I only lost a measly 0.5lb on week 5 and like you I had been 100%. It does all even out in the end though. You have to look at overall losses, not invividual weeks as sometimes you will have a good week and sometimes not. It's just our body's way of sorting itself out.

I've also sts this week, but that is down to totm starting. As I'm on the contraceptive implant, this was a surprise, but I learnt all about oestrogen release here on minimums!

I support the comments above though, this week I can feel my collar bones starting to emerge, they weren't there this time last week! Also my excruciating (Iwillwearthembecausetheydoup) size 14 jeans felt much more comfortable today.

So I'm trying to ignore the call of the scales and just get on with it a day at a time. One day the losses will catch up, but I refuse to give myself a reason to give up by worrying about the figures on the scales.

Great attitude raeb x keep trying to focus on the positive x

It must be very annoying but it will catch up with you x hang in there x remember why you began thus journey and also think of how far you have come xxxx

Back