Sts

Sas101

Ok so I lost 1/4 of a pound last week considering it was christmas, then I ate loads new years eve and new years and got back on track on Sunday and I said to myself I won't weigh myself this week but I did and I sts. I really want a loss next week do u think I should do Wendi plan or just stick to my normal points

i did the wendi plan last week and had a loss of 1lb at my first week back after the 3 weeks they were closed over christmas!!i was well chuffed as had a few days where i went a bit crazy

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly is the "wendi" plan, never heard of this before....,
Thanks x

yummymummy75 said:
i did the wendi plan last week and had a loss of 1lb at my first week back after the 3 weeks they were closed over christmas!!i was well chuffed as had a few days where i went a bit crazy

Hmm gona give it anouther week and see what happens. 1 lb Loss is really good hun x

Laineymcd said:
Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly is the "wendi" plan, never heard of this before....,
Thanks x

Wendi plan is when u add up all ur points for the week and u mix them up so some days u would have low points and then high and so on. But if u search it in the box u will fond how to do it the right way.

Hope that made sence xxxx

Sas101 said:
Wendi plan is when u add up all ur points for the week and u mix them up so some days u would have low points and then high and so on. But if u search it in the box u will fond how to do it the right way.

Hope that made sence xxxx

Thanks a million pet, will have a look at that x

We all get to stages within our journey of weight loss of sts and i did try the wendi plan a couple of times and it made no difference with my weight loss (not saying that it wouldn't for anyone else). I found that doing the kick start plan helped if you a bit stuck in a rut! (18 points for under 14 stone and 22 points for those over 14 stone). Also i exercise for one extra day more a week.

I did that this week after having 24-27th dec of the diet and no exercise at all and i put on 2 Ibs. The first week of kick start i lost 2Ibs and this week i have lost 6Ibs!! So im singing its praises!!

I wish you all the best kick start worked for me :)

Back