Sts

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Sas101, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ok so I lost 1/4 of a pound last week considering it was christmas, then I ate loads new years eve and new years and got back on track on Sunday and I said to myself I won't weigh myself this week but I did and I sts. I really want a loss next week do u think I should do Wendi plan or just stick to my normal points

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i did the wendi plan last week and had a loss of 1lb at my first week back after the 3 weeks they were closed over christmas!!i was well chuffed as had a few days where i went a bit crazy

4. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Hi ladies,
    Hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly is the "wendi" plan, never heard of this before....,
    Thanks x

5. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hmm gona give it anouther week and see what happens. 1 lb Loss is really good hun x

6. Sas101

Sas101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Wendi plan is when u add up all ur points for the week and u mix them up so some days u would have low points and then high and so on. But if u search it in the box u will fond how to do it the right way.

Hope that made sence xxxx

7. Laineymcd

Laineymcd Full Member

Thanks a million pet, will have a look at that x

8. xlaurax

xlaurax Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13.5lb(39.19%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    We all get to stages within our journey of weight loss of sts and i did try the wendi plan a couple of times and it made no difference with my weight loss (not saying that it wouldn't for anyone else). I found that doing the kick start plan helped if you a bit stuck in a rut! (18 points for under 14 stone and 22 points for those over 14 stone). Also i exercise for one extra day more a week.

I did that this week after having 24-27th dec of the diet and no exercise at all and i put on 2 Ibs. The first week of kick start i lost 2Ibs and this week i have lost 6Ibs!! So im singing its praises!!

I wish you all the best kick start worked for me :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.