Stubbseys Diary - back in the zone!

Yay! Well done on the loss, lovely to see it being so consistent.

Also you are spelling mussels perfectly ;) it's one of those weird words that always looks wrong. What are you going to cook them with? I like scallops and prawns but am not very brave with other shellfish.

Thankyou honeys....

i didnt cook them i just had them with some vinegar like at the seaside lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm had them for breakfast, might have a lunch today as i have been skipping it, mainly because i have been having breakfast so late. my oh loves them cooked in dishes i dont actually like them warm. i like to cook with prawns though.

need some help.. I am sure i set up a ticker, now i cant find it, the link to it, hmmm ok might need some assistance how do i set up a ticker and how to i attatch it to my signature?

done one how do i attatch it, when i tried to cut n paste the url to the thingymajig under the signature its says invalid file, STUCK!

Thankyou xxx

ticker took a bit of cutting n pasting then changing then cutting n pasting but finally got it on there. i did do one but i dont know what happened to it, i got a pop up early on asking me to do one and i remember seeing it on posts then it just disappeared... oh well

Was freezing today, had to put the heating on and i was wearing a sweatshirt which i never wear... Lovely and sunny out but very fresh!! Had a lunch today, nothing big but i felt hungry probably because breakfast was pretty light.

B. Mussels
L. Oopsies, cheddar cheese, half tomato
D Sirloin steak, chicken breast with bacon & cheese, salad & mayo

not really sure what i will have as a snack later if needed but plenty to rummage out if need be..

Nice ticker! :D

For some reason I hadn't clocked how much you've lost - well done!! Bet you feel heaps better for it! (I've lost a similar amount and I know my knees are thanking me!)

Nice ticker! :D

For some reason I hadn't clocked how much you've lost - well done!! Bet you feel heaps better for it! (I've lost a similar amount and I know my knees are thanking me!)/QUOTE]

i do feel a lot better than when i first started, i had really painful knees i couldnt walk downstairs without agony, i was wheezy and breathless i had never been that heavy. Its been gradual for me, i lost about a stone on atkins then tried ww lost another 3, was on that for about 8 months and stopped. i put a stone back on and decided to start again this time with atkins, so i had a break in between which has probably helped me. One thing i was glad about was the weight didnt pile straight back on either it was gradual, and at least i stopped before it got out of control. I am glad i had the break in the middle because at 17st 10 it seems like such a long slog ahead and that can scupper the whole thing.

Agree that it feels amazing when you are no longer carrying as much around - my knees definitely happier:eek:

Well done on the loss and your overall loss is amazing ....well done you :) how much have u lost in total since coming back to Atkins in the last month I'm being nosey :) u must feel a different woman now ....the art is to keep on plugging away ....it took me 2 years to lose 7 stone in my early twenties but I was so focused and I would work out my goals on a calendar using the 8lbs a month target as long as I stuck to plan I knew I would get there eventually ....it was like playing a waiting/time game :)

wished they had sites like this when I was losing all that weight ....I had to rely on slimming magazine for motivation and encouragement .....I used to read those mags from cover to cover lol

have a great day x

I usually post from my phone, so I can't see your stats, but from the comments you are doing really well, so Congrats. Hope you have a great day.

Hi all, thankyou so much for the encouragement, since coming back on Atkins i have lost 12 lbs or so, it might be a little bit more i have lost 12 since joining mfp where i can actually track it anyway..

Sammy when i started dieting i was 17st 10lb which was a massive amount for me, i had never gone over 16 before, as usually my asthma plays up before i get past 16st and it prompts me to do something about it. i am now 13st 2 (though totm arrived this morning so probably back to 17st lol feels like it anyway)

I know what you mean about having this site, its a godsend. i used to buy ww mag but i couldn't be bothered to read it lol lazy moo

busy day today, took my son and his girlfriend to breakfast, well brunch really, then managed to find some celeriac in sainsbo (tesco didnt have it) not so lucky finding coconut oil tho i even looked in one of those foreign obscure food shops but they had run out.

so to the person who first thought of celeriac chips i want to say I LOVE YOU... i really enjoyed them going to try them roasted soon too but the one thing i missed from ww was having bns chips done in the actifry, but celeriac are just as nice!!

B 2 eggs 2 bacon 2 sausages mushrooms half tomato
D venison steak, pork loin chop, celeriac chips and roasted veg (pepper, red onion, courgette & cherry toms)

Evening Stubbsey... You are doing SO well!!! So chuffed for you xxx

Thank you Alpaca feelng good at the mo totally in control n in the right frame of mind x

Lady Susie, think the actifry has been around a long time, i got it when i did ww as you can make chips with just a tablespoon of oil it uses hot air to fry. Loved sweetpotato n bns chips too. So now been replaced by celeriac lol, chicken pieces taste better cookedin it i should use itmore!

Back