stuck around 14st11lb since new year

merrynm30

hi everyone, hope no one minds me posting
getting so frustrated since new year i have lost 2lb! A poxy 2lb! not happy, last week i had a really good week, stayed on plan upped the body magic and managed to put on 1/2lb!!!
consequently completely lost the plot yesterday, ate 5 packs of hula hoops, kit kat chunky, and the list goes on!
so disappointed in myself, i am back on it with a vengence today! just hope i can pull it back before wednesdays weigh in!
need to lose 11lb to get the next stone zone, hoping to do it by easter!

I feel you pain!

I joined SW online as a NY treat to myself and paid for 3 months up front. I have 2 stone to lose (I used to be 15 1/2 stone and I managed to get down to 10 stone (1/2 stone away from target) but have since put on 2 stone through being miserbale, single and jobless haha (exuses exuses).

So far I have a cumulative weight loss of 4lbs! In all those weeks I could have been losing, I instead lost...gained....lost....gained...lost...REALLY GAINED etc etc

It seems I kinda panic when I have a slgihtly good week, that I can't maintain it and I end up binge eating (binge eating is my way to solve all of lifes problems).

So don't feel bad, there are so many people who are struggling too. It can feel hopeless when you know what you COULD have lost, but I just tell myself, better trying to climb the mountain and keep scabbing my knees and falling back down it than not trying to climb it at all. At least this way I know one day I will crack how to get up it and then see my weight loss fly.

Keep going! Let me know how you're getting on

Jo xxx

hope you dont mind me commenting...
I am 14 stone 8lbs and am a mere 5"6 and only 22 years of age therefore consider myself to me quite curvacious i need some serious motivation have decided to do Sw from home as am currently unemployed have been for about 7 months now and so far this has been why ive put on weight due to being at home 24/7 and just eating!! lol. i have always been curvy and am big boned therefore dont want to lose too much curves as this is who i am!! im currently a size 16 in clothing would ideally like to be a healthy size 10
gosh this is going to be hard.
xx

well ladies, managed another half pound gain this week, really annoyed as stuck to plan religiously!! i'm sure half my problem is having just rturned to work following maternity leave, and doing night shifts, i do sunday and tuesday nights, weigh in on a wednesday morning! i dont sleep before or after the night shifts, as i have 3 small children to look after, so normally going nearly 40 hours with no sleep!! i'm hoping its just a blip and once my body gets used to doing this then the weight loss will pick up, its just really disheartnening though especially when you're sat in group listening to people who've managed decent losses annd not stuck to the plan!! sucks!!!

Back