stuck in a rut at week 6

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by yo-yo girl, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. yo-yo girl

yo-yo girl New Member

cambridge diet

Im new here and stuck in a rut at week 6 on the sole source diet.

I've lost 10, 6.5, 1, 7, 1 so far but am getting in a rut and wonder is it worth going on?

Any tips to boost my weight loss? Im aiming for 4 stone and am only 25 lbs into it.

I dont always drink the amount of water required, does that matter ?

Any guidance would be great, as im well fed up.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi yo-yo girl :)

Am i right in saying you've had 5 weigh- ins and have lost 25.5lbs???? If so, that is FANTASTIC!!! way to go! ;) That's a brilliant weightloss! Can i ask why your not happy with that? Did you expect to lose more in 5wks? Remember, Cambridge say "a stone a month" You've done over that :)

I'd be sooo happy if that was me!

Yes the water IS important! I always drank 6pts a day. I'm restarting Cambridge tomorrow and i will be back drinking my 6pts (and running to the loo every 2mins of course!) haha!

Good luck! and well done so far!! :) :)
  4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Can't top the good advice above, but I do agree you're doing just fine. Weight loss isn't linear, unfortunately. It doesn't come off in same sized chunks every week--how I wish it did... :)

By the looks of things, you'll lose several pounds next week. All sorts of factors can get in the way, you see. Hormones, the weather (e.g., whether you're hot or not :)), whether you're a bit under the weather, whether you've been drinking enough, whether you're a little bit constipated... I could go on, but I won't. :D

Just hang in there. 25lbs is an amazing achievement in 5-6 weeks--that's an average of 4 lbs a week. Try getting that at Weightwatchers... :rolleyes:

Hugs--you can do this!
  5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I think you should be thrilled at what you have lost - its amazing! if you have before pictures you hould take a now picture and compare and i bet there will be a big differnce!

What you have achived in 5 weeks is amazing so be proud of yourself, a small loss one week means a big loss the next time. Its just thw way the body works!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.