Stuck!

alyrose

Last summer I lost around 2 stone through WW and walking more. Now I can't seem to get past 10st 6lbs. I'd only like to lose around 1/2 stone - 1 stone more but I'm finding it incredibly difficult and demotivating that it won't budge.

Does anyone have some advice for me or tips to get the ball rolling again?

I have also started a full-time internship with a long commute. I am out the house from 7.30am - 7.30pm each day. I find myself snacking A LOT at work, often on unhealthy biscuits and chocolate. I have the sweetest sweet tooth in the world! Does anyone have tips for combating hunger at work and how to keep yourself going until lunch or dinner? I have breakfast quite early around 7am and I'm usually hungry again by 10/11am. I have lunch about 12pm then no dinner until 7.30/8pm so there's a huge gap where I get really hungry!

Hi,

Think you have answered your own question. If your snacking on biscuits you won't be eating well. Are you tracking everything? My advice would be to take it back to basics snd point everything. Get prepared snd don't snack on biscuits. Drink lots of water. Sure you will see a loss x

Think the problem is the biscuits etc u could try having fruit for snacks pineapple is really good & helps me with my sweet tooth meringues are low points & very sweet & lovely with fruit, I usually pour over a weight watchers yogurt and this fills me up until lunch or dinner, also increase ur fluid intake I drink a lot of water & a can of red bull zero sugar 0pp usually gives me an afternoon boost until dinner

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't lose the weight when I was strictly following the plan for weeks and weeks so gave up and that's why I started snacking again. I'm asking for really healthy, low-point alternatives for snacks that will keep me full inbetween meals :)

Back