Stuck!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by ciguena46, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. ciguena46

ciguena46 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    Hi again everybody,

I have been on Exante for about 5 weeks now and have gone from 16st. 8lbs. to 15st. However, most of that loss was in the first 3 weeks. I've since spent the last two weeks battling over two pounds, and I'm not really getting anywhere.
    Any ideas? I'm drinking water by the gallon. I wondered if anybody had experienced anything similar, or whether they had eaten something to re-boot the weight loss?

Best wishes to all
    James

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. demmeister

demmeister Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi James, hopefully your weight loss will start going up again soon. Mine has been steadily decreasing since week 1 and last week I only lost 1lb. I'm happy to keep going for now but if I level off and start only losing 1-2lbs every week then I'll probably switch out to weight watchers. I've done WW before and easily lost 1-2lbs a week so there's no point punishing myself on Exante if I'm not dropping bigger numbers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.