Student Slimmers

Hmm sounds tasty, I might need to try it, I have turkey steaks out but no idea what I'm having with them, I might go get diet coke now and BBQ them up with the cola and tomatoes!
What do you do that you work nights? Do you prefer days or nights? X

I like to salt n pepper turkey and chicken like the Chinese

Plenty of salt and pepper diced garlic a little chilli soy and a bit of Chinese 5 spice and diced green pepper it's amazing

Mmm so many ideas lol! I'm studying to be a nurse so I will be in for plenty of nights I'm sure :( my mum did 15years of then when I was wee!

I sadly take night nurse to sleep when I'm on nights .... I've tried everything to sleep and that's the only thing that works .... I got a whole 5 hrs in the land of nod today :/

I think she used that too, and one day a week we went to my grand for dinner (dad too) so she could catch up on sleep!

Lol .... well gonna go have a bath I'm all achey after yesterday's body magic .... Been a bit rubbish with exercise lately so new yr I'm upping my exercise and trying some new exercise things rock climbing possibly and pole fitness lol I'm almost 27 and like to keep exercise interesting

I just had a lovely long bath, now im going to read my book a bit before y bf hets in cos were going to his friends tonight :) id love to do pole fitness/rock climbing as they sound awsome but im a bit embarassed incase they just go "really... At your size you think you can do THIS?!?! Id love belly dancing too but same fears!

I did bellydancing at the local school. I can honestly say it was a good laugh and there was every shape and size as well as age there. I say go for it as you use your hips like you never thought before and feel really sort of feminine and sexy. If you want to do it, go do it!

Thats what i was thinking, it helps feel feminine and sexy regardless of your size, the fact its excersise is a plus point :) back to zumba this week though... Maybe..

. Lol, i get the council gym membership for £20 a month because im a student, i like zumba and yoga, i died during legs bums and tums and wont be going back there for a while lol, all the les mills classes are free for me too, quite liked combat although it was hard but not tried the rest, anyone do any of them? Xx

I love bum tums thighs and can't wait to go back to class in two weeks time. Yes you might ache the day after, but it was well worth it. The only thing that started to get my thighs down.

Thats what i was thinking, it helps feel feminine and sexy regardless of your size, the fact its excersise is a plus point :) back to zumba this week though... Maybe..

. Lol, i get the council gym membership for £20 a month because im a student, i like zumba and yoga, i died during legs bums and tums and wont be going back there for a while lol, all the les mills classes are free for me too, quite liked combat although it was hard but not tried the rest, anyone do any of them? Xx

Love zumba

This has made me want to go along to Zumba! Will be looking out for one near me!

I've just made some mini omelettes - 2 eggs, whisked with seasoning, spinach and a teeny bit if bacon and baked in a cupcake tin, sprayed with fry light.

They are for my lunch tomorrow so ill let you know how it goes!

I took pasta today and heated it up but will be difficult to eat tomorrow so thought these might be a good option for easy to eat lunches.

This has made me want to go along to Zumba! Will be looking out for one near me!

I've just made some mini omelettes - 2 eggs, whisked with seasoning, spinach and a teeny bit if bacon and baked in a cupcake tin, sprayed with fry light.

They are for my lunch tomorrow so ill let you know how it goes!

I took pasta today and heated it up but will be difficult to eat tomorrow so thought these might be a good option for easy to eat lunches.

I make mini crustless quiches in my silicone bun trays awesome

Have you got the recipe for this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not really a recipe tbh i use 4 hex a of cheese to make 12 whisk up 6 eggs and mix it all together with any cooked veg n onion i fancy divide into silicone bun trays and bake in oven at about 150 til set i made asparagus and gammon ones the other week or sometimes just a bit of brocoli but i always put onion in ..... Three mini quiches Is a hex a or you can make with syn free cottage cheese instead of cheese but have to say prefer cheese (i always use a really strong cheddar because you get lots of flavour from a little bit of cheese

the quiche thing is such a good idea! I was in uni on monday (my 1st day doing this) panickedand bought a prawn sandwich. fail :( i think if im just more prepared in future it wont be as bad!

I think mine are more like mini omelettes. I spray a cupcake tin of 12 with fry light. Whisk 4 eggs with whatever extras - yesterday I did spinach (which I steamed first) and bacon, and today I have done spinach, red onion and ham.

I then just cook for about 10-15 mins until coloured.

As I don't add cheese, this means they are completely free! I have 6 for lunch.

ninz said:
the quiche thing is such a good idea! I was in uni on monday (my 1st day doing this) panickedand bought a prawn sandwich. fail :( i think if im just more prepared in future it wont be as bad!

Aww does your uni have baked potatoes? One with beans is free and quite handy, fruit or snack a jacks (synned but not all that high) xxx

So how is everyone doing? I've managed to have a thermos in the cupboard that keeps soup hot. I'll be eating soup for ages as have lots of tins in the cupboard and this is a good way to get rid of them!

Back