Stuffed mushrooms.

chellxx

i have just made and eaten the most yummy filling lunch.

red day but could be adapted.

Stuffed mushrooms.
remove the stalks and put to one side, place mushrooms in a baking dish sprayed with frylight.

chop the removed stalks and fry in frylight along with chopped bacon and spring onion i also added a bit of cooked chicken i had in the fridge.
put all into a bowl and mix in quark just enough to bind together fill the mushrooms with mixture and top with grated lowfat cheese ( hexa) and pop in oven at 200 for about 20 minutes.

i dont like quark but since trying it in savory dishes its nice, i just dont like it in deserts.

Last edited:
that sounds quite good, i'll need to try it, must admit i dont like quark either, i'm always iffy to try it again in things after not liking it the couple of times i've had it. xx

that sounds quite good, i'll need to try it, must admit i dont like quark either, i'm always iffy to try it again in things after not liking it the couple of times i've had it. xx

thats what i was like, i only bought it to go in one recipe i use but facied a garlic dip after reading a post on here so opened the tub and found i really liked it, so this week i have had it in a couple of savory dishes even had it mixed in with soup. i find if you dont use loads of it , it is nice, and its syn free which is even better

Back