1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Stuffed mushrooms.

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by chellxx, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. chellxx

chellxx Well-Known Member

i have just made and eaten the most yummy filling lunch.

red day but could be adapted.

Stuffed mushrooms.
    remove the stalks and put to one side, place mushrooms in a baking dish sprayed with frylight.

chop the removed stalks and fry in frylight along with chopped bacon and spring onion i also added a bit of cooked chicken i had in the fridge.
    put all into a bowl and mix in quark just enough to bind together fill the mushrooms with mixture and top with grated lowfat cheese ( hexa) and pop in oven at 200 for about 20 minutes.

i dont like quark but since trying it in savory dishes its nice, i just dont like it in deserts.

Last edited: 8 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

that sounds quite good, i'll need to try it, must admit i dont like quark either, i'm always iffy to try it again in things after not liking it the couple of times i've had it. xx

4. chellxx

chellxx Well-Known Member

thats what i was like, i only bought it to go in one recipe i use but facied a garlic dip after reading a post on here so opened the tub and found i really liked it, so this week i have had it in a couple of savory dishes even had it mixed in with soup. i find if you dont use loads of it , it is nice, and its syn free which is even better