• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Stuffed mushrooms.

chellxx

S: 15st5lb C: 12st7.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 2st11.2lb(18.23%)
i have just made and eaten the most yummy filling lunch.

red day but could be adapted.

Stuffed mushrooms.
remove the stalks and put to one side, place mushrooms in a baking dish sprayed with frylight.

chop the removed stalks and fry in frylight along with chopped bacon and spring onion i also added a bit of cooked chicken i had in the fridge.
put all into a bowl and mix in quark just enough to bind together fill the mushrooms with mixture and top with grated lowfat cheese ( hexa) and pop in oven at 200 for about 20 minutes.

i dont like quark but since trying it in savory dishes its nice, i just dont like it in deserts.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
S: 13st6.5lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.84%)
that sounds quite good, i'll need to try it, must admit i dont like quark either, i'm always iffy to try it again in things after not liking it the couple of times i've had it. xx

chellxx

S: 15st5lb C: 12st7.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 2st11.2lb(18.23%)
that sounds quite good, i'll need to try it, must admit i dont like quark either, i'm always iffy to try it again in things after not liking it the couple of times i've had it. xx
thats what i was like, i only bought it to go in one recipe i use but facied a garlic dip after reading a post on here so opened the tub and found i really liked it, so this week i have had it in a couple of savory dishes even had it mixed in with soup. i find if you dont use loads of it , it is nice, and its syn free which is even better