Extra Easy Stuffed!!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Started (after a 4year break) yesterday. I had steak, salad and sweet potato wedges and yogurt with pineapple for dinner and have had egg, bacon, beans, mushroom and sausage (synned) for breakfast and I am stuffed...but I gave to have some fruit to get my superfree in....not sure I'll manage it. Guess I'll need to eat less to get everything in!

Don't force yourself to eat the fruit if your already full, it won't magically make you lose weight, it's just to stop you overeating on the not so good stuff.
Best way is to try and incorporate it into your meal-some tomatoes on your 'fry' up for example xx

Or if your superfree doesn't go with the stuff on your plate, Eat it before you're meal. I do this for breakfast, when i'm having porridge. I eat the fruit when the porridge is cooling down and then have the porridge. Or for lunch, if i'm at work and having a mugshot, I eat the fruit before I have the pasta

I've started this week after a 2 year break and I'm really full, too! It's a good sign, surely! My problem is that I'm struggling to fit my HExB into my day, as I don't always need it. Have to force myself to slot it in though.

I'm with maria - eating SF before your meal (or SF items as part of your meal, first) helps fill you up so you don't eat as many free or syn'd items. As you said Chuffy, you should perhaps also think about smaller serving sizes until you can gauge how much you can eat without feeling stuffed . . . . stop when satisfied even if you don't clear your plate.

Back