STUPID CHILD!!!

Yasmine

One last chance
OMG! I am so pissed!!!

Seriousy, a girl in my school today tried to put some crisps in my mouth! the crumbs were all over my mouth and I could taste it slightly on the front of my toongue but barely.

I rinsed my mouth straight away with water and spat it out. Will this knock me out of ketosis? I'm so scared :cry:

What a b***h! Thats terrible! I doubt it would knock you out of Ketosis although i'm a newbie and not a 100% sure, but someone will know!

So people just don't understand what we're going through!

x

Yeah, some people can be cruel. What a little horror!
I doubt it would knock you out of ketosis, but like Mark, I am also new here.

What a b***h! Thats terrible! I doubt it would knock you out of Ketosis although i'm a newbie and not a 100% sure, but someone will know!

So people just don't understand what we're going through!

x
It's just so stupid! I don't want to tell a lot of people that I'm on LT. Jeez, seriously why do that?

Newbie huh? hiya, I'm Yasmine, congrats on chosing LT, you're going to love being on it when you see the weight drop off.

ofcourse it wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, some people can be cruel. What a little horror!
I doubt it would knock you out of ketosis, but like Mark, I am also new here.
I hope it doesn't knock me out of it. Congrats to you too on choosing LT.

ofcourse it wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really?!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a horrible thing to do!! No babe it wont knock ya out of ketosis ya are fine!! When nobody is looking give her one

Oh hunthats awful for you!

But don't worry, you will be just fine, you have done so well so far (congrats!) and I'm sure this wil make no difference at all!
xx

what an idiot!... you wont go out of ketosis.. dont worry about that. you didnt actually eat the crisps so it wont be a problem. i cant believe some people. Nobody knows that I am doing the diet other than OH and my family, so many times my friends have tried to get me to eat.. but no one has tried to force feed me! i think i would have knocked their lights out if they had x

i think we shud all meet up somewhere n batter the person that did it :D if we get caught, dont tell them about me cos i need a clean CRB check to be a social worker! :p

It was a small child. I don't think she meant any harm or even knew or understood your diet. Not necessary to call her stupid :( I think your reaction to her on here is a little extreme.

I got the impression that it was of yasmine's mates, then again if its only a kid then I think we all have to roll our tongues back in and slap ourselves for being so mean!!

It was a small child. I don't think she meant any harm or even knew or understood your diet. Not necessary to call her stupid :( I think your reaction to her on here is a little extreme.

i agree with Spooky, it was only a small child and she dosn't understand about LT and ketosis.
A wee bit OTT I think.;)

Yamine never said it was a child? Hmmm is all meant in jest! I can imagine anyone seriously thinking about battering this girl! hmmm batter....yum!

Back