Stupid Question but...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlit_Cazza, 26 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Is there any reason my 14 month old should NOT be eating Weight Watchers Mint Chocolate Whip bars?

I did weight watchers earlier in the year and had a few left over. Anyway she managed to find one, bit through the wrapper, and was half way through before I realised!!! This was monday and she seems ok still! However she has just presented me with another one - I think she may be rather keen on them! Is there any reason I can't give her the ones I have to finish up? Not all at once obviously

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    No there fine, there just low fat so not all bad for her as reg choc bars bishbosh :D

4. thunderthighs

thunderthighs Silver Member

Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    The only thing I can think of is if they have sorbitol in them this can have a laxative affect! :eek:

5. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I personally wouldn't give them to children as the sweetners in them can have a laxative effect.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.