Total Solution Stylish Kid's Diary

Good afternoon. Congrats on the loss, hope you're having a fab day xx

Thank f@#k it's the weekend. I could murder a bottle of wine right now! But I'll be strong, resent it but be strong however tomorrow night I can't make any promises he he. This diet would be so much easier if I didn't get so stressed sometimes lol

Enjoy your weekend guys and dolls :)

Hope you didn't get too stressed and managed to avoid the wine again! :D Enjoy the weekend xx

Hi. Just been reading through your diary. You've had excellent weight losses. Hope you enjoy your rowing machine.

Cheers Lynne :) I love it, just hope I start to see some results soon.
Although after the awful weekend I've had this week will be twice as much work.
Giggles I did resist the wine but not the vodka :-( Awful awful results.
Since my weekend was woeful I've decided not to weight in this week. Mostly because I'm afraid that if I haven't put on anything this week I'll think sod it and go mental every weekend so without actually weighing myself I'm tell myself I've put on more weight. Let's hope it works to get me back on track. Although I did really need a good night out so I'm not too mad at myself just need to learn to take it easy lol

Bahaha me not weight in today. Geeze I really was trying to fool myself yesterday. My curiosity always wins out. And as expected I've put on this week. Hate myself for that OK so I was up by 1.4lbs, could have been a lot worse but that doesn't stop me scolding myself. Extra work outs this week and gallons of water/green tea me thinks. Damage control is on!

If you stay on track you'll soon lose that. A new day, a new start - look to the future, not the past.

Good afternoon, hope you've found it pretty easy to get back on track.

Like Lynne says, you'll soon lose that 1.4lbs.

Have a fab day xx

Good morning and I hope you've had a good week managing to stay on track? xx

I wasn't 100% strict at the weekend but I did manage to lose 3 lbs. So at least I'm back in the right direction :) Although my birthday's this weekend so fingers crossed I can restrain myself from going too mad.
Speaking of that I didn't quite complete my birthday challenge, 2 lbs away from target. Which annoys me because I could have succeed if I hadn't had my up week. Oh well next challenge is my Xmas one, fingers crossed I can complete this one lol
Must focus.

Last edited:
Thanks bee

I decided not to join the challenge this month because of my birthday and a holiday so I'm just trying not to go up this month lol losses are a bonus for October. But I'll be extra focused for November so I'll be doing that one I hope :)

Also I didn't have a chance to get excited this morning but offically 2 and a half stone lost overall. Woop woop. 13's come at me!

Last edited:
Good afternoon and a massive well done on the 3lbs loss xx

Well after my birthday weekend I'm delighted to have lost something this week, OK it's only 0.4 lbs but it's not a gain which I was expecting. On holidays next week so let's hope I can say the same after that lol
Also thinking about changing my weigh in to a Saturday for easiness really. Often forget to weigh in on my way to work lol

Happy losing :)

Well done! You're cruising! I still join the challenges even when I do have events coming up as I find it keeps me in check.

Cheers lady :)
My challenge for myself this month is just not to gain lol any losses are a bonus. I don't really see the point of setting a target when I know myself I was won't reach it. Just makes me backtrack. But everyone is motivated differently

I guess so. I need to hold myself to account! We're all different.

Back