Subway?

So this might not sound that interesting to you guys, but I'm veggie and the veggie delite is 3 points I think! I'm not sure what the sauces are cuz the last time I had Subway was a few years back, before I started dieting! I can't see any nutritional value for them on the site.

I had a veggie delite sub for my breakfast this morning (Probably not the best thing for breakfast but I was out and about and starving) and it was so yummy (I didn't have any sauces, just wheat bread and lettuce, cucumber, tomato, green peppers and pickles). I was actually surprised and for only 3 points it was brilliant. I'm trying to get my head around the fact that a foot long would only be 6 points.

I had a veggie delite sub for my breakfast this morning (Probably not the best thing for breakfast but I was out and about and starving) and it was so yummy (I didn't have any sauces, just wheat bread and lettuce, cucumber, tomato, green peppers and pickles). I was actually surprised and for only 3 points it was brilliant. I'm trying to get my head around the fact that a foot long would only be 6 points.

If I've been out having a boogie in town this is sooo much better than a 13 point veggie burger and chips! Does it not taste dry without sauce? I can't imagine what the bread roll is like (like I said, a few years back and a few stone heavier I was having a ton of sauce with teryaki chicken!), so I don't want to get it and have it all struggling to go down! :8855:

Wow this is great news! On SW it would be a zillion syns! I love the way on WW bread isn't a devil food!
So is this for any bread/meat choice with salad & no sauces? It's a long time since I've been to Subway! :D

If I've been out having a boogie in town this is sooo much better than a 13 point veggie burger and chips! Does it not taste dry without sauce? I can't imagine what the bread roll is like (like I said, a few years back and a few stone heavier I was having a ton of sauce with teryaki chicken!), so I don't want to get it and have it all struggling to go down! :8855:

I don't think it tasted dry but I was drinking a big diet coke at the time so that could have had something to do with it. I never really had the sauces anyway, so I don't miss them.

Wow this is great news! On SW it would be a zillion syns! I love the way on WW bread isn't a devil food!
So is this for any bread/meat choice with salad & no sauces? It's a long time since I've been to Subway! :D

I think it is only the wheat bread that comes with the Lite range as it is the least calories. I suppose you could have another bread if you had the points for it.

Oh, and about the freshness of the bread- I'm not sure they still bake fresh at 3 in the morning! ;)

Ah wheat bread - must remember that!
Going to make a special trip into the city from work next week to get me & my colleague a sub each - she'll love me forever!

Back