Subway?

Smirky

Gold Member
I always thought that the turkey / ham / beef / chicken breast and even the turkey and ham together ones were 4 points??... just checked them out to be sure and its telling me they are 3.5 now? have i been behind the times? or got it wrong before lol? either way WOO :D

oh wait i dunno if i've done it right hmmm! hoping someone can check this for me thinking it will be in book? or even on site? thankyou!! :) either way amazing points for what you get :D

:D :D

omgosh - as soon as you find out let me know too! do we gotta count the bread syns though? either way, 3.5/4 syns is amazing!! xxx

just checked the site and the turkey/ham/beef are all 4pts, the club is 4.5 and the sweet onion teryaki is 5.5!!

4 is actually not bad at all for what you get :)

anyone know if you would point gherkins??

yep ive just been on subway site and all subs are on there will kcals and sat fat.! think its 6inch on wheat bread.!

266 kcals 1.2 sat fat = 4points
no cheese or sauce inculded.!

hi i went to subway for first time today now confused on points i had a 6" brown sub with chicken and salad and some mayo i dint ask for light thought that was lol ? points any one plz ???

Sorry for getting everyones hopes up! i must have read it wrong! :( still enjoying them though 4 points can't complain :D

exactly! 4pts is great for that, ffs the WW sandwiches are 4.5!! much rather have a ham salad sub mmmmm

i brought a lighter choices sandwich from tesco yesterday was only 89p one of those expires today stickers hehe chicken salsa 4 points gorgeous!!!!! But agree with you if you think about prices too some are more expensive than a turkey ham beef etc sub so much nicer bigger and lower points its brill wish i could have one every day lol

:D I had a foot long sub on Sat:8855: didn't eat breakfast so figured I could pt it as 10 pt's tbh

It was lovely:8855:

So this might not sound that interesting to you guys, but I'm veggie and the veggie delite is 3 points I think! I'm not sure what the sauces are cuz the last time I had Subway was a few years back, before I started dieting! I can't see any nutritional value for them on the site.

Back