Success express diary with pictures

JanieJane84 said:
I love this thread, I'm sad to hear you're not doing it any more. I want to try but have been advised by a friend that its complicated esp as I'm at work full time!

I'm struggling to lose at the moment on EE so am thinking about trying this!

It's not complicated at all hun. The rules are on the first page, I've done sandwiches on success express and cos you have 2 hexas and 2 HEXBs it makes it easier. So long as you put double the SUPERFREE to free food it will work. You could have your breakfast before work, and tea when you get home. I found prepared bags of veg a life saver as you can just pierce them and pit them in the micro. You can have the same meals as you did on extra easy but instead of having double the amount of free food to superfree you swap it round x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having a down week too.....I tried damned hard to do success express to the max this week, managing 1/2-2/3 superfree at each meal (a girl can only eat so much salad/veg), fruit and fat free yog, 10syns, my HEX's and...STS. Not a disaster by any means but not the way to lose another 7kg!
Hope you feel happier soon and that calorie counting works for you.

vlp said:
I'm having a down week too.....I tried damned hard to do success express to the max this week, managing 1/2-2/3 superfree at each meal (a girl can only eat so much salad/veg), fruit and fat free yog, 10syns, my HEX's and...STS. Not a disaster by any means but not the way to lose another 7kg!
Hope you feel happier soon and that calorie counting works for you.

Sorry to but in, but your sts is really interesting. I did success express for a week and had the same result! Mind you, I did teach target the week after with a 4lb loss. Maybe you will have a much bigger loss next week?

:( could it be water retention? It has been really hot this week try drinking more water. Tbh I wasn't having big losses on any of the Sw plans. Success express was a last ditch attempt and it didn't give me brilliant results. I'm enjoying calorie counting cos once I've used them up I have to stop. And I need that discipline. I hope you have a good loss next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do wonder sometimes if SW only works for people who had a really bad diet before? I always eat fresh food, cook from scratch using minimal fat etc. Just I eat a few more biccies and a bit more wine than I can use up! I just don't know if I can face WW again.

I started off doing WW at home and lost 28lb over 3 1/2 months then joined SW and have lost 10lb in 5 weeks. Not a quick fix by any means and like everyone else I would love to lose it quicker but at least it is coming off and I'm changing my eating habits. I don't need to eat chocolate every day and I'm happy to have its a treat.
i hope you find something that works for you.

Hi all, has anyone done success express and had a good loss then the next week after reverting back to the normal SW plan had a very small loss or even a gain?

Thanks in advance
Xx

Hi all - Im new to this - have been doing EE for 9 weeks and lost 14.5 lbs but the loss has slowed down (and I have a mate who comes with me who keeps saying what a bad week she's having & she's eaten loads of bad food then she drops pounds while Im doing my best and dropping half! grrr!) - I think Ive been eating too much between meals and taking the eat as much as you can to heart! I was going to try the original plan but I love the idea of success express - couple of questions
1. how does rice fit in? I cant see it anywhere on original except as a syn. If I do SE original days can I ahve rice at all?

2. Links with above - i think i saw somewhere but cant find it now - that on SE you do EE and can have any of the EE free foods as your 1/3 plate - is this right?

Thanks all! xx

Back