success express- meal ideas

mrsmitch01

ok so im sat here this morning having been to group last night and our consultant taking about doing success express for a week to boost our weight loss, i get the plan but im stuck for meal ideas eg breakfast!!!! so does anyone have any suggestions please :D

When I do SE I tend to have bacon (1/3), eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with a B choice of bread or if I want a free breakfast I'll have a big fruit salad and yoghurt.
For lunches I have either omelettes with mixed peppers and onions and tomatoes with baked beans (1/3) or a salad with either tuna or ham (1/3)
For dinners I have gammon or chicken or beef steak (1/3) with roasted butternut squash and vegetables or salad.
The meals on SE are not quite as varied as the other plans and I tend to keep it pretty simple.
Don't forget to snack only on superfree foods too!

thanks that sounds better, i had b choice bread with mushrooms, tmatoes and an egg on top for brekkie and a banana, and thinking of having an omelette for lunch with salad, might have a chicken breast with roasted veg for my dinner tonight, thanks for that i really appreciate it xxxxxx

Back