Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

success express- meal ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by mrsmitch01, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    ok so im sat here this morning having been to group last night and our consultant taking about doing success express for a week to boost our weight loss, i get the plan but im stuck for meal ideas eg breakfast!!!! so does anyone have any suggestions please :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

When I do SE I tend to have bacon (1/3), eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with a B choice of bread or if I want a free breakfast I'll have a big fruit salad and yoghurt.
    For lunches I have either omelettes with mixed peppers and onions and tomatoes with baked beans (1/3) or a salad with either tuna or ham (1/3)
    For dinners I have gammon or chicken or beef steak (1/3) with roasted butternut squash and vegetables or salad.
    The meals on SE are not quite as varied as the other plans and I tend to keep it pretty simple.
    Don't forget to snack only on superfree foods too!

4. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    thanks that sounds better, i had b choice bread with mushrooms, tmatoes and an egg on top for brekkie and a banana, and thinking of having an omelette for lunch with salad, might have a chicken breast with roasted veg for my dinner tonight, thanks for that i really appreciate it xxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.