Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to be clear a muller light can be a snack on success express. If so yay I completed day one if not no biggie it was extra easy with extra veg lol x

Yes, that's fine. I think the recommend you go for SuperFree foods first, but eggs and yogurts can be used as snacks too whilst following Success Express.

So am i right in thinking I can still snack on syns with plan? For example if i wanted a packet of popcorn or a freddo, or something? Is this ok for a snack or does it have to be superfree? If it does have to be superfree snack, then how do people use there syns if they don't need to syn anything in there meals because its classed as free anyway?

Thank you!!! Thats what I thought, I just wanted to double check. I'm guessing I don't have to include 2/3rds superfree in my synned snacks?

quick question! So Im starting success express today and will have salmon in a baked potato. the salmon would by syns on green but free on red so do I syn or count it as free? :/ also the potato would be free on green and syns on red, syns or free or would they both be free? thankyou :D

supervixen* said:
quick question! So Im starting success express today and will have salmon in a baked potato. the salmon would by syns on green but free on red so do I syn or count it as free? :/ also the potato would be free on green and syns on red, syns or free or would they both be free? thankyou :D

Yes salmon and potato are both free. Remember to only fill 1/3 of your plate with the salmon and potato and the rest with superfree. Salmon and a jacket potato seems rather a lot of free food for 1/3...

I've had my first success express day today and loved it! Just adding the extra fruit and veg filled me up and stopped me snacking anyway! X

I've done 6 days out of 7 on SE this week, would have done 7, but was out for most of the day, so it was easier to revert to EE for that day. My consultant said that it was quite difficult, and a lot of people find a few days enough, but I was determined to stick at it, and I'm very pleased with myself for having done so. I've also found that I have been so full that I haven't really wanted many syns, but I have missed having my favourite syn treat which is a creamy cheese mugshot with some marmite on wholemeal toast (HEB), but the syns were too high lol. My WI is tomorrow, so I'm hoping its paid off as I've been yo-yoing for the last 8 weeks, and I really want my 6 stone award!

I will do, I'm at a bit of a loss what to do if this doesn't work tbh. I'm getting to that point where I'm thinking 'Maybe this is the weight I'm meant to be', and while I'm happy at this size (I'm in a size 14 which was my original aim when I started dieting), I would like to be able to lose enough so that the stupid BMI chart doesn't class me as obese!

I'd never heard of Success Express until I joined MiniMins, so I'm suscribing to this thread to see how it works and maybe try and few days of it myself, as I eat loads of superfree food anyway! Another thing I've learnt since joining, along with what FlexiSynning is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back