Extra Easy success express

only snacks are super free and yogurts

Is it still the case that you can snack on yogurts? I thought the current plan was to only snack on super-free? Would be interested to know for definite!

Sorry if i sound thick here but how do you use your syns if you only snack on superfree?

So for example yesterday i had
1 Egg, toast (heb) 2 big tomatoes, 6 mushrooms
Salmon (1/2 syn for honey) huge salad, Banana
Pork loin, butternut squash, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy (2.5 syns)

Then i had chesse (hea) on toast (heb) later on as a snack.

I didn't want anymore after all that!

My typical meals are above, but I do try to have 2 HEXAs and 1 HEXB (I know thats the wrong way round, but I'm not a huge fan of cereal and bread!). I don't know about success express, I mostly have red days as Emsie noticed! But I cant complain at my weight losses, they have been good, but it really is each to thier own - I am VERY overweight, so am likely to lose more each week than someone who only has a stone or two to lose. I also know a girl in our group who only does green days and she's keeping up with me on the weight loss.

Just out of interest - are HEXAs and HEXBs part of success express?

Sorry if i sound thick here but how do you use your syns if you only snack on superfree?

I read in a thread last week that snacks can only be superfree & HEX's have to be used as part of a meal...but I may have got that wrong...?!

LisaC said:
I read in a thread last week that snacks can only be superfree & HEX's have to be used as part of a meal...but I may have got that wrong...?!

Ah! In which case i didn't do a SE day it was just a red day!

Ah! In which case i didn't do a SE day it was just a red day!

Last week I tried a SE day & was doing great until I used my last couple of syns on a cheese mugshot...forgetting I should have counted it as higher syns which meant I went well over my 15 & therefore my day wasn't SE either :(

Hi kingleds

I've just checked my leaflet for you and it just says 'you can add your healthy extras to meals, or you can enjoy them between meals' x

I work on the assumption its like normal, use your syns on goodies like crisps sweets etc if theyre not used on a meal or a non super free snack. So technically you can live off nothing but fruit and salad but have a mars bar everyday!!!! Doesnt look good when i put it like that does it??!!

I work on the assumption its like normal, use your syns on goodies like crisps sweets etc if theyre not used on a meal or a non super free snack. So technically you can live off nothing but fruit and salad but have a mars bar everyday!!!! Doesnt look good when i put it like that does it??!!

Not really - but thats probably cos I don't like Mars Bars:) Bet some people look at that & think its Nirvana ;).

Do you find SE meals are filling enough? I have never really found veg that filling even though I usually have 50/50 veg anyway.

I think it depends on the veg. Some are more filling than others. I think Butternut squash is a decent replacement for Potato - its still a bit higher calorie wise than something like carrot or cabbage, but not as high as potatoes.

I asked my C the question about syns &hex's - she says that you should use your syns & hexs as usual, so have snacks using them if you want. You just can't use free foods as snacks, so mughsots, or pasta, or ham slices,v and count them as free - they would need ot be synned.

I tend to do extra easy days, so most of the stuff I usually syn is already synned on all plans anyway so not a problem for me.

And how has your weightloss been?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
well i had been on se for 4 days when i got weighed at the woman of the year event on sunday and it showed a 1 and a half lb loss since thursday. my official wi is this thursday so will see how it goes. ive never done se before, and i definitly reccomend it to shift extra stubborn lbs.

katty said:
well i had been on se for 4 days when i got weighed at the woman of the year event on sunday and it showed a 1 and a half lb loss since thursday. my official wi is this thursday so will see how it goes. ive never done se before, and i definitly reccomend it to shift extra stubborn lbs.

I'd be really interested to know how you get on with a full week...

Hiya

I've been doing SE for 2 weeks now (on and off with EE) and the first week I lost 3lbs and my next weigh in is for tomorrow.

Kingleds, cheers for setting it straight about the syns!

I've had some good SE meals:
Pizza chicken with roasted veg
Salmon and stirfry veg
Chilli and salad
Curry and Indian salad
Diet coke chicken and salad - although this didn't taste great! must have made it wrong!

Be good to hear some more recipies/ideas too!

Back