Extra Easy success express

well after 7 days of S-EX:D i lost 4lb, getting me to target and my 4 stone award, really chuffed, didnt think it would work that well :)

Yay what a result!! Well done, Im on my 2nd day of SE. I STS two weeks in a row so desperately hoping I do well next WI :)

katty said:
well after 7 days of S-EX:D i lost 4lb, getting me to target and my 4 stone award, really chuffed, didnt think it would work that well :)

Thanks for letting us know! Well done you! I bet you are really chuffed!

how about a moroccan tagine, loads of SF veg, BNS, carrots, courgettes, celeriac, parsnip (if you like them), swede with some chicken or quorn pieces, sprinkle on some ground cumin and coriander and put in the oven, unless you have a proper tagine then it can go on the stove top,

absolutley lush x

I think it means that you have to syn free foods if you have them as a snack, so if you have a packet of ham as a snack then you have to syn them whereas on EE or original it would be free,

does that make sense? thats my interpretation anyway,
xx

kerryathome said:
I think it means that you have to syn free foods if you have them as a snack, so if you have a packet of ham as a snack then you have to syn them whereas on EE or original it would be free,

does that make sense? thats my interpretation anyway,
xx

Thats exactly it

Back