Sucess Express Anyone??????????

amij

Hi has anyone tried this? My consultant suggested i tried this for 2 days this week just as a boost. I'm not sure if i've got my head round it. Has anyone done it or can give me meal ideas thanks!!!

amij said:
Hi has anyone tried this? My consultant suggested i tried this for 2 days this week just as a boost. I'm not sure if i've got my head round it. Has anyone done it or can give me meal ideas thanks!!!

Basically SE involves increasing your superfree fruit/veg to 2/3 of your place and the other 1/3 is free. The other difference is that when you use syns you take the highest syn value rather than the lowest like on EE! If you use the search on here(and search just success express in thread titles)there are no less than 77threads ranging from how to do it, to people SE diaries to recipes :) good luck, hope it helps x

Basically SE involves increasing your superfree fruit/veg to 2/3 of your place and the other 1/3 is free. The other difference is that when you use syns you take the highest syn value rather than the lowest like on EE! If you use the search on here(and search just success express in thread titles)there are no less than 77threads ranging from how to do it, to people SE diaries to recipes :) good luck, hope it helps x

I tried it for two days a couple of weeks ago. Its not for everyone and I was struggling for lunch ideas but there was one thread where a lady posted photos which was very helpful. The good thing is you can have 2 HEA and HEB's so I had cheese!

Success Express in a nutshell

1 or 2 A choice
2 B choices
Up to 15 syns - take the highest value if there is red/green difference

3 meals a day - 2/3 of which must be superfree. You can have seconds as long as you follow the rule.

The 1/3 can be red or green or both

If you have starters or desserts they must be superfree, or taken at the highest syn value

All snacks must be superfree.

It's hard, but it works. Here's a typical day for me:

Breakfast - mushrooms and tomatoes (2/3) with bacon/egg (1/3) Toast (B)

Lunch - ham or tuna or salmon, couple of new pots (1/3) huge salad (2/3) Fruit

Dinner - chicken or fish or beef (1/3) with a ton of veg, butternut squash or celeriac as a potato substitute (2/3)

2nd B choice for supper is usually ryvita with 2nd A choice of cheese on and tomatoes/cucumber etc

Plus the syns for something sweet!

Hope this helps and good luck.

IMO to get the best out of sucess express you need to do it for more than 2 days. If you can do it for 1 week you'll see the benefits.:D

Back