SuePat10s Diary

Hi Sue

Draw a line and begin again hun.. Its good that you've made your appt with your CDC, so thats the 1st step and you know the rest anyway re aims etc.. Have a good day and don't feel low, you've already turned a corner by getting back to CD. Go pamper yourself and have a lovely day. xx

dont feel low sue, just dont! you are worth more than that.

Thank you so much for your words ladies, and sorry I haven't been in and visited your diaries.

Been a little bit lower than I was admitting to anyone but my other half 'caught me' on by birthday and I admitted to him. I had a doctors appointment for Monday to get some happy pills BUT then had fabulous news Thursday/Friday.

I've been struggling to get work. I've had 5-6 interviews and everyone told me that I was beaten to the job by one other person - ie I was always in 2nd place.

Thursday night and agency rung to say there's a long term assignment at the local hospital. I had to shoot over to Brighton to register (in the last few days before payday so had to borrow the train fare from my other halfs parents - that's how bad money is) but it's all done and dusted and I start on Monday.

It may only be temp but there's no end date on the assignment and I'm in the right place to keep an eye open for perm admin or data entry positions.

I've had to cancel the doctors appointment BUT so many of our (my?) problems are money based that most is solved in one fell swoop.

I don't need to pay my consultant anything on Monday as I have enough shakes left for the week, and the child maintenance goes in by the following Monday (which of course I'll replace once I get paid as that is my lad's money) so I can pay for the next month.

i AM going to do this - just been a rough couple of months.

Once again thank you for all your words, and I WILL return the favour when i get a bit longer and visit you all in your diaries.

BTW Debbie, you look amazing. x Just looked at the comments under your pics - looks like we have the same starting size so you pictorial 'timeline' really is a boost for me

Glad you've had some good news hun, really happy for you about the job and good luck back on the plan :) I will keep popping by to see how you're doing- I KNOW you CAN do this! Stay strong xxx

Hi Sue

Congratulations huni on your new job, thats excellent. And also on your determination too. You can do this and I understand the depression bit too, but now with the new job, that should really lift you and put you back on that happy road without the pills. Take care and thinking of you. xx

hiya

you've had a rough time. (HUGS)

i've been struggling with CD just cause of goings on in my life, tooth canal, antibiotics, another session os antibiotics, dude (matthew) getting hand, foot and mouth, trying to fit in my exercise without access to the gym cause dude's off nursery. feeling hungry all the time so snacking on things.

sorry you've been feeling down. been really low, depressed and on tablets twice in my life and it's got to be the worst feeling in the world. taken tablets once too. hopefully life with lift you up with the good news of work and money being 'sorted'! :)

Hi ladies

How c**p am I at keeping on top of this!!

Last week was difficult as I wasn't allowed to use my hand mixer at work (hadn't had an electric safety check!) and leaving so early in the morning meant I couldn't face breakfast before I left. That in turn meant that I was famished by the time I got home and munched!!

On Tuesday I picked up enough bars from my consultant to have 2 while in work (I KNOW you shouldn't have two a day but I'm drinking loads and loads of water) and have been on plan ever since.

Admittedly I've just had a meal but it was 110g turkey breast and some mixed green lettuce so pretty much a SS+ meal.

Feeling guilty that you kind people have popped in and I haven't been to see how you are all doing.

We're still having trouble with my other halfs ex. Definitely alienating his kids against him and there's nothing we can do. Even if we took her to court and they ruled set contact, they can't stop her dripping her poisin into their ears.

Anyways, well done and good luck everyone xxx

hi sue! nice to hear from you.

Hey Sue how are things going? I'm back on day 1 CD today. I said that me and CD were over, but I have a week supply of CD products and I just can't accept that it has beaten me.

How is home life going? Anything easing up yet. We all have rough times and everything always come out alright in the end. Although it may seem a millions miles away at times. It's human nature to fight.

hi sue

hope the jobs going well. bloody ex, should be shot!

hope you are ok sue! hope that you are just busy with work. looking forward to seeing you back on here. :D

Hello ladies

Bleeding heck - has it been that long????

I totally went off everything diet wise and my GP has not referred me for surgery so in the hands of the PCT.

Hope you are all well xx

hellllllloooooooo. yes it has been a very looooooooong time :D

Back