SuePat10s Diary

Good afternoon ladies

Well I got a letter on Saturday from the interview before last (about 3 weeks ago!) saying I hadn't got the job - well, no s**t Sherlock - even I'd worked that one out!

Not heard from the last one yet but they did have a big charity event on Saturday so will have been busy.

Back on Cambridge from tomorrow. Still can't comment on what's been going on yet but it's been a little stressful and will be for a while to come yet - but over the worst of it!

I hope you are all well xxx

hi sue, i restarted on sunday - its not going great but hey at least its going! good luck.

Thank you leeds and hellooooooo SM xxx

I haven't managed to get back on and hang on yet but I AM going to!!

Tonight is hopefully going to be the last of the stressful moments and things will be straight after that so I'll be able to concentrate on Cambridge and not all the other c**p.

I've volunteered to be a CAB advisor so if they accept me it will give me something to occupy my mind.

Hope you are all well xxx

hey Sue good to see you back i have been AWOL myself and i am also restarting on Monday.

Best of luck with your restart
Hope all your personal issues sort themselfs out;)

Talk soon
S4L:D

hope you get your mojo back soon and are stress free :)

Thank you all xx

Right, I've stayed on plan since Wednesday lunchtime and back in ketosis. I'm 'fairly' hopeful to be the same weight tomorrow as I was before I went off track.

My other half (for reasons NOT of his making) had to declare himself bankrupt on Friday and the judge(lovely man) let me sit in the room with them. My stomach rumbled ALL the way through!

I'm so ready for this. I've got about 2-2.5 weeks until PMT time again so want to be 100% back in 'the zone' by then.

Good luck all xx

Hey sorry to hear about your partner going bankrupt hope it is all sorted

there is a great website for people who have gone bankrupt www.moneysavingexpert.com loads of support etc

Anyway fair play to you on your restart best of luck for your weigh in xxx

welcome back sue. well done for getting to the weekend, and i am sure you will have lost for your weigh in.

Hey Sue, congrats on being back in ketosis! Yay!

Sorry about your OH, but it's not forever and at least he won't be left sorting someone elses mess out for the next 10 years! We thought about going into a DMP (debt management plan) at the start of the year, but decided we'd plod on for as long as we could. At the moment it's ok, but the credit cards stop being interest free next month...uh oh! lol

I shouldn't laugh, but if you don't you cry. There are millions of others in the same situation and at the end of the day we have a roof over our head and we are secure. So what if we aren't loaded!

Good luck for the coming week, I know you'll be fine. You're a determined little soul. Besides, you have something to work towards now, hopefully! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink :)

Well done, 3.5lbs on is great. It could have been much, much worse and that will come off in no time at all and you'll be back into new weight loss.

Put on about 10lb (guesstimate) in the past 2 weeks - feeling low and depressed. Got stuck in that vicious circle.

Going back to see consultant on Monday but will treat it as a new start.

Hope you're all well xx

Back