Sue's diary.....

roxysue

Well after having a disappointing loss of only 0.5lbs at my weigh in last night i thought that i would start a diary and see if i can get some inspiration and maybe help with boosting my weight loss.
I am now 3.5lbs away from my 1st award and i really, really want it lol!!
I think i know where i went wrong last week, got a bit of the 'i know what i'm doing now so don't need to write down and measure what i eat'! Also for 3 nights i didn't have a proper meal just stupid snacks - i blame the OH as he promised me a meal out and then ended up working :-(
Anyway hope that this week will be a much better week - any tips or hints will be much appreciated to get that 3.5lbs off and will record what i've eaten see where im going wrong.
So far today
1 coffee dash of milk (heA)
large banana
28g fruit n fibre (heB) milk (heA)
1 apple
strawberry & mango tea
lemon & ginger tea
Mug shot cheesy one (2 syns)
2 carrots

Last edited:
Hi, good luck with the loss!
I make slimming world simple quiche n let it go cold, so that when I'm snacking, I can get a slice or 2 of that.
It's 1 pasta & sauce cooked, then add 2-3 eggs, a small tub of fat free/ very low fat cottage cheese & any veg like onions or peppers if u want.
Pop in the oven for 25 mins at 180c, then enjoy!
As far as I'm aware, Its free on a green day if the pasta n sauce doesn't have cheese in, if it does, Its 1 syn xx

Thanks, I'll give that a try have just bought a few tubs of cottage cheese - expensive in Cyprus it's EUR3 a small tub when I remember tesco sold it for about 50p!
Think it'll be a good thing to make for weekends as I'm tempted by too many sweets or just forget to eat regularly!

We ended up at a BBQ last night don't think that i did too bad with the food as the meat was all pretty lean. Although am feeling a little sick this morning like i over ate which was probable because for the last 2 days no matter what i eat i feel hungry about 5-10 mins after, not sure if its not getting enough sleep so body wants food for energy - hoping that instead of just being greedy!
Tuesday evening food was
BBQ pork/chicken
homemade coleslaw 2 tbsp (2 syns)
potato salad made with fat free greek yogurt
boiled rice with vegetables
3 vodkas with diet coke (7.5 syns)
sports mixture (3 syns)

Back