Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sue's diary.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by roxysue, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well after having a disappointing loss of only 0.5lbs at my weigh in last night i thought that i would start a diary and see if i can get some inspiration and maybe help with boosting my weight loss.
    I am now 3.5lbs away from my 1st award and i really, really want it lol!!
    I think i know where i went wrong last week, got a bit of the 'i know what i'm doing now so don't need to write down and measure what i eat'! Also for 3 nights i didn't have a proper meal just stupid snacks - i blame the OH as he promised me a meal out and then ended up working :-(
    Anyway hope that this week will be a much better week - any tips or hints will be much appreciated to get that 3.5lbs off and will record what i've eaten see where im going wrong.
    So far today
    1 coffee dash of milk (heA)
    large banana
    28g fruit n fibre (heB) milk (heA)
    1 apple
    strawberry & mango tea
    lemon & ginger tea
    Mug shot cheesy one (2 syns)
    2 carrots

Last edited: 18 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkfrost

Pinkfrost Member

Hi, good luck with the loss!
    I make slimming world simple quiche n let it go cold, so that when I'm snacking, I can get a slice or 2 of that.
    It's 1 pasta & sauce cooked, then add 2-3 eggs, a small tub of fat free/ very low fat cottage cheese & any veg like onions or peppers if u want.
    Pop in the oven for 25 mins at 180c, then enjoy!
    As far as I'm aware, Its free on a green day if the pasta n sauce doesn't have cheese in, if it does, Its 1 syn xx

4. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks, I'll give that a try have just bought a few tubs of cottage cheese - expensive in Cyprus it's EUR3 a small tub when I remember tesco sold it for about 50p!
    Think it'll be a good thing to make for weekends as I'm tempted by too many sweets or just forget to eat regularly!

5. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    We ended up at a BBQ last night don't think that i did too bad with the food as the meat was all pretty lean. Although am feeling a little sick this morning like i over ate which was probable because for the last 2 days no matter what i eat i feel hungry about 5-10 mins after, not sure if its not getting enough sleep so body wants food for energy - hoping that instead of just being greedy!
    Tuesday evening food was
    BBQ pork/chicken
    homemade coleslaw 2 tbsp (2 syns)
    potato salad made with fat free greek yogurt
    boiled rice with vegetables
    3 vodkas with diet coke (7.5 syns)
    sports mixture (3 syns)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.