Sue's diary.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by roxysue, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well after having a disappointing loss of only 0.5lbs at my weigh in last night i thought that i would start a diary and see if i can get some inspiration and maybe help with boosting my weight loss.
    I am now 3.5lbs away from my 1st award and i really, really want it lol!!
    I think i know where i went wrong last week, got a bit of the 'i know what i'm doing now so don't need to write down and measure what i eat'! Also for 3 nights i didn't have a proper meal just stupid snacks - i blame the OH as he promised me a meal out and then ended up working :-(
    Anyway hope that this week will be a much better week - any tips or hints will be much appreciated to get that 3.5lbs off and will record what i've eaten see where im going wrong.
    So far today
    1 coffee dash of milk (heA)
    large banana
    28g fruit n fibre (heB) milk (heA)
    1 apple
    strawberry & mango tea
    lemon & ginger tea
    Mug shot cheesy one (2 syns)
    2 carrots

Last edited: 18 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkfrost

Pinkfrost Member

Hi, good luck with the loss!
    I make slimming world simple quiche n let it go cold, so that when I'm snacking, I can get a slice or 2 of that.
    It's 1 pasta & sauce cooked, then add 2-3 eggs, a small tub of fat free/ very low fat cottage cheese & any veg like onions or peppers if u want.
    Pop in the oven for 25 mins at 180c, then enjoy!
    As far as I'm aware, Its free on a green day if the pasta n sauce doesn't have cheese in, if it does, Its 1 syn xx

4. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks, I'll give that a try have just bought a few tubs of cottage cheese - expensive in Cyprus it's EUR3 a small tub when I remember tesco sold it for about 50p!
    Think it'll be a good thing to make for weekends as I'm tempted by too many sweets or just forget to eat regularly!

5. roxysue

roxysue Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    We ended up at a BBQ last night don't think that i did too bad with the food as the meat was all pretty lean. Although am feeling a little sick this morning like i over ate which was probable because for the last 2 days no matter what i eat i feel hungry about 5-10 mins after, not sure if its not getting enough sleep so body wants food for energy - hoping that instead of just being greedy!
    Tuesday evening food was
    BBQ pork/chicken
    homemade coleslaw 2 tbsp (2 syns)
    potato salad made with fat free greek yogurt
    boiled rice with vegetables
    3 vodkas with diet coke (7.5 syns)
    sports mixture (3 syns)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.