Sue's new group, new start diary.

So true! They are harder than normal choc digestives. I will by full fat ones in future lol

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh dear. Ooooops. Hellooooo. Helloooooo. Helloooooo! la di da di da di da. Dumde doo de dooo de dooo. I hate this waiting around. HELLOOOOOOOO?????????

OMG just had a read through....sounds as though you are having a really bad time & could do with some support yourself....you are always the one supporting everyone else!!

Please feel free to rant....you've offered me enough support in the past!!

By the way, don't know if I've missed something, but what are you waiting around for?

lol I was asked out on a date and I thought it only 'fair' to send a photo. It then went VERY quiet so I was beginning to think that they had been scared off! Anyway, turned out it was only quiet because there was a bit of checking the diary going on. But we are now having a problem trying to fix a day when we can both be child free.

oooh Exciting!!!! I hope you manage to find a day Sue!

Originally it was going to be next Sunday - hence the need for a babysitter BUT it looks like we're probably on for this Monday so my lads dad can look after him. It will mean I'll have to be back before he goes to work (about 9.30pm) but at least it'll be around 3 hours.

Good luck! Did you meet online? I met my OH online. It will be three years this year :)

How exciting a date, how did you meet? x

We met online during a discussion on a different forum and then found we live fairly close to each other. It looks like it will definitely be tomorrow but if a friend I've approached does come back with an offer to babysit next Sunday then I'll keep that booked in case tomorrow goes well - if that makes sense.

Reactions: Taz
makes total sense. Have fun!!

lol I was asked out on a date and I thought it only 'fair' to send a photo. It then went VERY quiet so I was beginning to think that they had been scared off! Anyway, turned out it was only quiet because there was a bit of checking the diary going on. But we are now having a problem trying to fix a day when we can both be child free.
LOL....Now I understand...When you finally get something sorted hope you have a really great time....let us know how it goes?

Hope your date goes well Sue xx

Well, I had a luverly time and we have agreed to go out again on Sunday. I'm now chewing my fingers expecting a text or email saying that's not going to happen. Heavens, I have no self confidence!!!!

I'm pretty certain I've stuck to the plan the last couple of days but I'm not sure as I'm so not thinking straight - in a VERY good way!!

Last night went very well and plans are well under way for our next date and and and and.

I'm feeling just like a teenager!

Right, it's Thursday and I must get back on track!

I've got weigh in tonight as helping at a holiday club during the day - little brats that they are!

I have a pair of trousers that I could fit in to last October but they were a little uncomfortable and very tight around the calfs. Yesterday I was wearing them and was down on the floor scrubbing floors etc. WooooHoooooo (not scrubbing floors - the looser trousers!)

Back