Sue's new group, new start diary.

Hope youw W.I went well and that your date tomorrow goes well!! Love the dating bit...Enjoy feeling like a teenager! He obviously really likes you! xxx

Looks like we're on for a third dat eon Thursday - depending on childcare issues. We've both agreed not to meet each others kids until we've seen each other a few more times so will have this problem for a while yet but are both cool with it.

He's already text loads today and I have a VERY good feeling about all this.

Right - I've GOT to get back on track!

Fortunately we didn't have WI this week as the hall wasn't available as I've not followed the plan at all.

We spent the day down the beach yesterday with my lad and his 5 year old daughter - having spent some time meeting the 14 year old daughter. They are both lovely. All the kids got on well.

BUT I am really off track and I want to get to 3stone loss in the year and only about 3-4 weeks to achieve it!

Sue, I don't think you are hopeless!!!

Maybe you are just not in the right frame of mind?

Think perhaps you have got so many things going on in your life at the moment, it may just not be at the top of your priorities.

May just be worth taking a few minutes out before you go shopping to plan the meals for the week ahead. That tends to work for me, I've also got the meal plan for the week on the fridge, so that I can check the night before to see if I need to get anything out of the freezer for the next day....mind you this is still not idiot proof,yesterday I had the meat ready in the slow cooker & forgot to turn it on before I went to work....suddenly remembered at 4pm oops, quick change of plan!! x

You're so right Lisa in everything you say there.

With a little bit of planning I can get back on track. Far better 5 minutes of a morning than 2 bars of chocolate of a night xx

Morning Sue,
You can do this, i have a really hard time lately and managed my first 100% yesterday so you can do it

Thank you for your words ladies.

I've not done particularly well this week but it will be possible from now on.

Yesterday went and met 2 of 'my man's' best friends - a really lovely couple - and had a chinese takeaway.

Last night was the 1st 'sleepover' and we got up late this morning. We had fish and chips at a fish and chip restaurant for lunch but had a chat about slimming. He said he is happy with me the way I am but will be totally behind me with losing weight so should be a lot easier from now on xxxxxxxxx

Somehow I've managed to wrestle back the 5.5lbs I put on last week and lost an additional 0.5lb!

I AM back on track. I have 2 weeks and 6 days to lose another 0.5lbs which will be 3 stone in a year. I would have liked to have lost more but I know what I've done wrong ie go off plan so have every intention of nailing the rest of it in the next 12 months xxx

Back