Sue's new group, new start diary.

How are you doing Sue?

OK - I've been s**t at this weight loss stuff. I daren't get back on the scales as I've been 100% off plan for weeks.

I AM going to get back on and get back on NOW. It is a year today since I started SW and was hoping to have got to the 3 stone but I think I may be back to about a 2 stone loss.

My life is absolutely ROCKING now so I can't blame feeling low. i have an amazing man in my life. He has 2 wonderful children who I get on REALLY well with. There will be problems as ex-wife has realised what she lost by having her affairs & is really jealous so may be problems as youngest daughter lives with the mother - oldest lives with him - but we will weather it. I get on great with his parents and have got close to the wife of a couple he is very good friends with. To add to the confusion she is his ex-wifes step-siser but they aren't close.

Sounds like your life is going great SUe. When things take such a turn it can be hard to keep on track so enjoy feeling good and get back on plan when you are ready to x

Thank you for those words Taz.

I'm still not back on track as things are up in the air in a good way. We have pit the deposit on a flat and are moving in together at the end of August - he is moving in first & my lad and I will move at the end of the summer holidays.

All the kids (and us) are over the moon about this. He has told me he likes me how I am but will support me in losing weight so it will be a joint effort as he wants to lose a bit too.

Wow things are really moving! great news, glad things are going so well for you x

All fine - misunderstanding.

Weight loss is well and truley out the window at the moment what with a few hassles and tax credit problems.

B***h, b***h, b***h. My OHs ex has persuaded his eldest daughter to move back with her (she lives/lived with him while the younger lived with her mother) by promising her a new laptop and lots of new clothes. She has also piled on the guilt by saying how much her sister misses her.

The thing is, the maternal grandmother will be doing the buying as the mother is on 40 cigarettes a day and gets in takeaways every night. She has told my OH that she wants exactly the same for the 2nd girl as she gets for the first one. She is in for a shock as they have a private arrangement for child maintenance but using the CSA calculator, 2 girls will only be £14 a week more than he is paying now, dropping to £5 a week once Owen and I move in. So he has told her to go through the CSA. Obviously he will buy the girls stuff on top, but it will be what he wants - not a donation towards her fags and pizza.

Most of the cigarettes she smokes is while she is sitting on the computer most of the day and night chatting to men in various countries - which is how she broke their marriage up in the first place. Because she is up all day and night on that she can't be bothered to get a job. In fact because she was up all night chatting to one man in the States in particular, she was going to bed during the day and not taking the girls to school. The youngest girl missed out on about 6 months.

There are some really good after school and holiday clubs in the area so she has no excuse to not work- I did it and so do countless other women.

Rant over!!!

Back