Sugar Free Jelly Crystals

Tawny75

Hi all

I am a sucker for jelly, when on WW the sugar free jelly was free,, I have just looked it up on the Syn Calculator and it says it is 1.5 syns for the 11.5g sachet, now if this makes up a pint and I eat it over 4 days do I put it as 1.5 syns per serving or so it as a half syn treat?

Suggestions please :)

If you're only eating a quarter of the item in one go then you're only having a quarter of the syns in one go, end of.
So 1.5 divided by 4 is 0.375, round up to half a syn a pop.

Fab, thats what I thought, I don't want to underestimate :)

I divide mine into three pots that way I get the full amount for my half a syn and it means I can change flavours every 3 days rather than 4. Not had it in a couple of weeks so must make up a batch later.
Do you serve yours with anything? I tend to top it with fruit and yogurt, keeps me on plan when at work and want a sweet treat.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Fruit and yogurt too, sometimes I might crumble in a reach tea finger so it is like cheesecake too :)

if i have jelly then i divide it into 3 portions and syn them at half a syn each. If I was doing 4 servings then I would syn the 1.5 syns the first time I eat a portion and the just eat the others as syn free. I see no reason why you would want to divde and then round it up because then you are synning it as higher than it really is. Yes normally you would do that but when syn values are so small to start with I wouldn't bother. :)

Back