sugar free squash

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hannahxx, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hey guys. Saw my cdc today and said how i find the water hard to drink and miss squash. (I've tried the water flavourings but didnt like them) and she said i can have asda or tesco sugar free squash, the one which says 4 cals or less. She says she does and she still loses. What do you reckon as iv never heard this before! x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey hun

To be honest I don't think that would be allowed on cd as most sugar free squash contains citric acid, which is a big no no...I know lots of people have the perfectly clear red apple water and the sparkling strawberry and kiwi as they contain malic acid not citric, but thats only drinking a small amount about a pint (still not really allowed tho:eek:). Maybe a cdc will confirm this but i wouldn't wanna risk it.

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    if its not in your sole source book then its a no from cambridge

i have the water flavorings but have to make them weaker then instructed or i find it impossible to have

5. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Afraid it's a no for the reason that the citric acid interferes with ketosis.

As Vicki says lots of people have some of the perfectly clear range that have malic acid, but no citric.

Technically, that's not allowed either.

Just have to persevere with that water. You get used to it if you make yourself drink it! Do the minimum and anything over that is a bonus. :)

6. hannahxx

hannahxx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanx guys, thought that would be the case! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.