Attack Sugar free swets

In my defence it only hurt that bad the once, but I was feeling crap for most of the day, and since then I've had 1 sweet.....in ten days LOL. terrified of them now and they keep staring at me!!!!!!

In my defence it only hurt that bad the once, but I was feeling crap for most of the day, and since then I've had 1 sweet.....in ten days LOL. terrified of them now and they keep staring at me!!!!!!

I'm in stitches :8855:...1 in ten days.

I had one today...felt the rumblings of a toilet run but it hasn't come yet *sigh*

LOL. They're too scary LOL.

I can see them being used deliberately for the toilet fairy at this rate. LOL.

My new sugar free wine gums and jelly bellys have arrived
I so want to dive but I'm scared I won't be able to go to work for a week!!!! Xx

This is hilarious! Laura, will just smelling them satisfy your cravings?! I love that you bought them but are too scared to try them!

My two best friends from uni used to buy polo mints after dinner every night. One night, before one of their first year exams, they decided to be healthy and buy sugar free polo mints instead. The pair of them were up all night and almost missed the exam the next day!

Am looking forward to keeping up with all your sugar free adventures!!

Jx

Where do you find these intriguing things?! Going to look it up now x

I think I've developed the Dukan equivalent of Gaydar. I can spot a low carb, sugar free goodie at 100 paces!

Started on my sweets at 10.30!
1 hour later! Whoooooossshhhhhh!!!
There some yummy as well!
Cotton candy jelly bellys!! Mmmm xx

Lol! You make me laugh :)

I had a cup of Slimatee this morning and 1 sweet.

Went to the toilet about 30mins ago :)

I need those Jelly Bellys in my life :D

:rotflmao:

This is my favourite thread. And I don't even really go in for sugar free sweets.

Loving your work you guys, loving your work!

:rotflmao:

This is my favourite thread. And I don't even really go in for sugar free sweets.

Loving your work you guys, loving your work!

Lmao! Those toilet visits are a blessing lol!

The Aldi ones are gorgeous, especially the butterscotch and strawberry ones :)

Hmmm I agree x

Started on my sweets at 10.30!
1 hour later! Whoooooossshhhhhh!!!
There some yummy as well!
Cotton candy jelly bellys!! Mmmm xx

I ordered some, they came today, they are so yummy...and just too moorish!!! intended just to have a couple...I think I must have had about 10 now, hope thats not an overdose!..lol :eek:

Sally Morrison said:
I ordered some, they came today, they are so yummy...and just too moorish!!! intended just to have a couple...I think I must have had about 10 now, hope thats not an overdose!..lol :eek:

Ooooo you'll be in pain later!! Xx

Ooooo you'll be in pain later!! Xx

Oh Laura... I had no idea how much damage those little sweets could do! :eek:

Was kind of expecting some "side effects" but OMG! Gurgles, crampy bloated feelings then wind ...and then like uncontrollable wind, then...well...whoops and whoosh!... and again, and again! LOL, no need to buy laxatives again!!! very glad I was alone! :eek:

Oh Laura... I had no idea how much damage those little sweets could do! :eek:

Was kind of expecting some "side effects" but OMG! Gurgles, crampy bloated feelings then wind ...and then like uncontrollable wind, then...well...whoops and whoosh!... and again, and again! LOL, no need to buy laxatives again!!! very glad I was alone! :eek:

Sally, will you ever learn?! Lol!

Back