Attack Sugar free swets

Aw Sally, poor you. I was like that a few weeks back.

Has anyone discovered Extra Mints...they are sugarfree, same make as the Extra Chewing gum. I had 3 yesterday and no windy hurting, nothing different to normal days anyway. Wouldn't risk more than that right now LOL.

I bought some no added sugar Diabetic milk choc from Boots over the weekend.

Been limiting myself to 4-6 cubes a day.

So yummy!!!

I won't be having these too often (the fat may be too high) but it was nice to have the taste of choc.

Bought some Diabetic sweets too, taste like Wethers Original.

I've had 8 cubes of diabetic choc!

No murmurs of anything lol!

I don't think i could eat the chocolate, would prefer not to remind myself of the taste LOL, esp with three boxes of chocs in the house.

Lol DF :)

I made the bar last for three days, could have easily done it in one sitting.

I have now been to the toilet #WhoopWhoop and feel the urge to go again soon if this wind is anything to go by :eek:

TMI lol!

woo hoo, don't want that all the time though eh? all that tummy rumbling and loud gurgles....snap!!!!

Lol! This thread is hilarious! I'd not been following it from the beginning so just 'popped' onto the last page....all this talk of the whooosh fairy.. :D

I love it too. Long may it continue, even though there are only about 2 things anyone ever says, it just makes me laugh so much!

Lol!

Two visits this morning.

Probably the effects of the tea I drank yesterday.

I just had two sweets LOL. Really needed a sugar fix, TOTM and worry LOL.

With a combo of tea, sweets and choc....I used the toilet 7 times yesterday!!!:eek:

I'm on TOTM now, so shedding the extra load was a blessing lol!

Back