SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Eeeps! Hope work isn't too bad 'cause of lateness.

It's weird reading people's 'fear'/worries/troubles about green days/carbs, they don't seem to do me much harm so far. Looking forward to doing another all green week soon (perfect for the poor end of the month :D). BTW I don't mean to sound jammy that I don't appear to have problems with carby foods lol I don't think bread does me any favours though :)

Morning sweetie, damn it hate when that happens, hope you're late start hasn't thrown you too far off course today and that you're having a good one.
Weird how certain food affects different people, I can eat bread, but have to limit it to no more than about 4-6 slices a week, but tatties I can eat till the cows come home and still lose really well, but you put rice and pasta oh and especially cous cous in front of me and I only have to look at it and the lbs jump back of their own accord I reckon :8855: xxxxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Morning sweetie, damn it hate when that happens, hope you're late start hasn't thrown you too far off course today and that you're having a good one.
Weird how certain food affects different people, I can eat bread, but have to limit it to no more than about 4-6 slices a week, but tatties I can eat till the cows come home and still lose really well, but you put rice and pasta oh and especially cous cous in front of me and I only have to look at it and the lbs jump back of their own accord I reckon :8855: xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lily,

It wasn't the best start to the day! :-( it doesn't help that I am the boss!! Lol

It hasn't spoiled my Angelic day though! :)

WI day tomorrow, so I am hoping for a good result.

My little devils came out last weekend but I have been an Angel since.. Promise! ;-) lol

Hope your having a good weekend Hunny and I hope that horrible headache has gone!!

As for Carbs... I think my body hates them all!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Hiya x

Just popping in to see how you're doing today?

Hi Lisa,

I am good thank you... Well apart from sleeping in and being late for work!! :-(

WI day tomorrow, so I am getting nervous! Fingers crossed it will be a positive result!

Hope you have had a good Friday... The weekend is finally here!!! :) xxx

THANK CABBAGE IT'S FRIDAY!!! :)

(doesn't quite have the same ring as Thank Crunchie... But I am trying to not think of those little bars of goodness!!) LOL

I have had another 'Angelic' day today in prep for tomorrows WI!

I do have a nice bottle of Red to enjoy tonight but all sins will be allocated for! ;-)

I need my wine after a very stressful day at work! :-(

It's my only little vice these days! Lol

Hubbys Curry for Tea... Yummy!!!

Hope everyone is having a Fun Friday!!! :)

broadsbean said:
hmmmm red wine :drool:

having curry for tea tonight too, alas cooked by me not hubby :D

good luck for weigh in tomorrow I am sure it will be fine :D

lsf666 said:
Good luck for tomorrow x

Thank you ladies!!

I am really hoping for my 2 1/2 shiny!! :) xxx

Good luck for the morning hun :fingerscrossed: xx
Ah good job you're the boss, you'll have to give yourself a telling off for being late, but don't be too hard on yourself :8855:
We all need little vices hun, as I don't drink and don't smoke it must be my swearing :giggle:
Enjoy your weekend xxxxxxxx

*** I HAVE SCORED A HATTRICK ***
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

1. I got my 2 1/2 Stone Shiny
2. I got my 10% Hot Pink Shiny
3. I got into the 21's!!!!

I am one Happy Bunny :bunnydance:

I cant believe that just over 3 months ago, I was over 24 stone and now I am in the 21's!! (Only Just - but I am in there!!)

Can I scrape the teens by Christmas?!! I think I am being a little ambitious there but certainly no harm in going for it!! :character00115:

My Angelic Plan seems to be working for me, so I have another Angelic week planned! :innocent0002:

JackieN said:
:party0011: :party0011: well done you what an achievement you should be very proud :D

lsf666 said:
You SO CAN get in the teens x

WELL DONE!!!!!

Thank you Ladies :) xxx

What a gorgeous day!! :)

Just been out for a lovely 2hr walk with Hubby!! Feel great after it!!

Just about to enjoy a Cooked Breakfast with all the trimmings!! Yum!!!

EE day today

Breakfast - 2 Banana's (we were rushing out for our morning walk)

Lunch- bacon, poached eggs, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms & beans

Dinner- Chicken stuffed with Basil & Tomato Philly, wrapped in bacon. On a bed of Celeriac Mash & Grilled asparagus!! Sounds posh!! Lol

Weigh day treat - small bag of minstrels with X Factor (sins will be counted)

I love weekends!!!

Congrats on the hattrick Sugar :)

Back