SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Heehee, well you have been so angelic the past few weeks - if you're gonna let your hair down you might as well go for it lol

Glad you had a lovely night with your friend with lots of laughter - that's part of treating yourself well too :)

Any weekend plans? xx

LoChan1984 said:
Heehee, well you have been so angelic the past few weeks - if you're gonna let your hair down you might as well go for it lol

Glad you had a lovely night with your friend with lots of laughter - that's part of treating yourself well too :)

Any weekend plans? xx

Morning Lo,

I am planning a celery and water week!! ;-) LOL

I am think I need a Red Week, Sin Free Week, No HexB week & a gallon of water a day week - in all seriousness, I might try having 1 hexB a day!

Any suggestions? X

Morning Lo,

I am planning a celery and water week!! ;-) LOL

I am think I need a Red Week, Sin Free Week, No HexB week & a gallon of water a day week - in all seriousness, I might try having 1 hexB a day!

Any suggestions? X

*runs off into a dark corner and hides* All those restrictions are scaring me! :8855:

You could try doing Mandy's (broadsbean) week which was mostly EE (and thus 1 A and B choice anyway) I think but cutting down on pasta/rice and swapping it out for grains/pulses instead like couscous - and also keeping water up. Resulted in a 5lb loss so it seems to be effective :D

just started reading your diary Sugar, it's fab ^.^ so honest and really funny, you have a great attitude! I will be following with great interest! hoping to pick up some tips from you with regards to planning meals a week in advance! I tried it this week then didn't stick to it very well lol xx

Poison Ivy said:
just started reading your diary Sugar, it's fab ^.^ so honest and really funny, you have a great attitude! I will be following with great interest! hoping to pick up some tips from you with regards to planning meals a week in advance! I tried it this week then didn't stick to it very well lol xx

Awww thank you Ivy,

Usually I just Ramble on here... Lol.. I forget that sometimes people read it.

It's like my therapy!

You are more than welcome to follow, just ignore the pages were I have had a little 'Blip' :)

lsf666 said:
Morning hun x

Hope you have a lovely Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lisa,

I feel like I have been run over my a steam roller today!

I had s bit of an allergic reaction yesterday and took some strong anti-hystamins. (how on earth do u spell that word??!!) lol

Anyway, they have totally knocked me our!!

I am sure Mr Sugar crushed some extra ones in my tea to give himself a quiet night!!! :) lol

Hope u are having a nice weekend? Xx

JackieN said:
:bighug: sweetheart, any idea what you had the reaction to? :bighug: xxxxxx

Morning Jackie,

Not 100% sure... I have some fluffy angora cushions that set me off & I did doze off on one.

Usually I remove them from the sofa first!

I should get rid of them really but they were a bit expensive and I like them too much! Lol

Also if I am cuddling my dog too much, that can also set me off & again.. There is Nooo way I am getting rid of him! :-(

I have suffered with allergies for years, so I am used to it. I just don't react well to anti histamines. The non drowsy ones make no difference to me :-(

I am allergic to wool. Found out once staying at my Nan's and she had old fashioned wool blankets horrid...

I find I am fine with my own dog but can be affected by other peoples :( its not nice is it? I feel like a zombie but find the only ones that work are piriton which make me drowsy :(

take care sweetie xxxxx

Sorry your pills zonked you out hun x

When I have to have mine for hayfever I have them at night for that reason!

Hope you're feeling better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oof, hope you feel better soon. The extra sleep will probably do you good :)

Food planned out for today or has your brain been made mushy by the antihistamines? xx

LoChan1984 said:
Oof, hope you feel better soon. The extra sleep will probably do you good :)

Food planned out for today or has your brain been made mushy by the antihistamines? xx

Hi Lo,

I keep dozing off!! Lol... My meals are planned though Hun & planned for the full week as usual.

Extra Easy day today

Breakfast - slept through and missed it!! Lol

Lunch - chicken and red onion Sandwhich (HexB) & 6 sins. It was a seeded batch loaf, where only one slice counts as a B, so I sinned the other slice.

Snack - Bag of Salt & Vinegar Snack o Jacks. (4.5 sins)

Dinner - chicken curry and a tiny tiny bit of rice.

Sins for the day - 10.5.

HexA will be milk for my coffees! :)

I will be back on the Green Tea tomorrow.

I am try an EE week, so only having the 1 HexB. I am also going to try and go from Mon to Fri without using any sins.

Hope your having a good week Hun and looking forward to your hols :) xxx

food sounds yummy as always. Not sure on the no syns though. Only because I read somewhere on here that some were 'needed' for the plan to work, I think because not enough calories in the rest of the food/fat and body thinks being starved . I know I've not explained it well...

JackieN said:
food sounds yummy as always. Not sure on the no syns though. Only because I read somewhere on here that some were 'needed' for the plan to work, I think because not enough calories in the rest of the food/fat and body thinks being starved . I know I've not explained it well...

I have heard that too Jackie...

But I think I consumed my weeks worth of sins on Friday Night. LOL

I need to be good to try and counter act my Friday night Blip. :-(

Back