SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

*SugarPlum* said:
All my pics are Boobs up though !!!

I think people think I am just Boobs and a head!! They are amazed to find I have waist, hips & legs!!! The bottom half is never on a photo... & if it is, it's soon cropped off!!

So if I get Hubby to take a full length pic, it will be a first! SCARY THOUGHT!!!

Still - less chicken than I am :)

Sorry for implanting chocolate in your head today - if it's any consolation it was yuk and so not worth the syns!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Still - less chicken than I am :)

Sorry for implanting chocolate in your head today - if it's any consolation it was yuk and so not worth the syns!!! X

The chocolate was in my head from the moment i woke up!! :-(

I must have been dreaming about it! Lol xxx

I think my Chocolate Craving may have diminished a little!!

I did a little scale hop this morning, I had really got out of this habit but I was sooo worried about what damage I had done at weekend!

My scale hop showed I have lost 1lb! (I had just been the loo, so that could have had an effect - sorry to much information!!) LOL

It's really got me back motivated!! I am only 5lb off my 3 stone award!!

I HAVE NEVER LOST THAT MUCH IN MY LIFE!!! :)

EE Day today

Breakfast - banana & muller light

Snack - apple

Lunch - 6 ryvita (hexB) & 3 sins, light Philly (HexA) and cucumber

Snack - banana

Dinner - chicken curry and Sweet Potatoe wedges

Only used 3 sins, so if I am hungry later, I will have 2 ryvita with a bit of jam on! (it really satisfies my sweet tooth)

Lots of water & Green Tea to be consumed today! :)

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

Have a great day :)

Morning Hunny,

Have a good day... When is it your WI day? I can't remember xx

Morning sweetie....was just reading back on your posts....go on be brave you guys ...I never thought I'd ever put up pictures of me in full body mode, but this time I know for sure this weight is coming off for good and I am determined to overcome all my embarrassments to get to my goal...I feel if I can be open and honest and show what I was like from day 1 then I can reach my goal...maybe that's weird to anyone else but makes 100% sense to me :giggle: and that's exactly what I've done, warts and all as they say, I know I don't look fabulous now but this time next year will be a whole different kettle of fish, so they are there to make me face up to where I was and where I am not ever going back to ...ok sermon over lol
Have a great day hunni and I'll catch you later xxxxx

Photo's are evil lol! does anyone have "The photo pose" where you KNOW all your chins and hamster cheeks and other wobbly bits are all diminished - I swear nearly all of my photo's are like a "spot the difference" with different outfits :8855:

Sugar I think we all need a scale hop sometimes ;) I've had to put mine underneath the couch so I can't get to them cos if I leave them lying I'm on and off them like a step class! but I think they can give you a boost every now and then, even if it's a gain, cos it can get you back into the "Right! must get back on-plan from NOW!" mindset....well i think so anyway :D but glad it was a reassuring look for you.

I think I need to go explore the EE choice...I have no idea what it's about....sounds yummy though! and you've put me in the mood for ryvita, cheese and salmon with rocket....mmmmm.......must go shopping!

what day is your WI? hope it's a good result when it comes :) xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Morning sweetie....was just reading back on your posts....go on be brave you guys ...I never thought I'd ever put up pictures of me in full body mode, but this time I know for sure this weight is coming off for good and I am determined to overcome all my embarrassments to get to my goal...I feel if I can be open and honest and show what I was like from day 1 then I can reach my goal...maybe that's weird to anyone else but makes 100% sense to me :giggle: and that's exactly what I've done, warts and all as they say, I know I don't look fabulous now but this time next year will be a whole different kettle of fish, so they are there to make me face up to where I was and where I am not ever going back to ...ok sermon over lol
Have a great day hunni and I'll catch you later xxxxx

You should be soooo proud of your pics Lily!!

There is a huge difference in your before and during.. Your after ones will be amazing!!!

I don't think I even have any pics that are full lengh.. I always crop them!! Lol

I got Hubby to take a full length of me in tight black leggings and a vest top. I retake the same pic each month.

Once I can see a big difference, I promise I will post on here. I think I will need to loose 4 stone to see a REAL difference! :-(

I can see little differences now but not Huge! :-(

Xxxx

Mumma K said:
Morning Sugar

I had a chuckle at your boobs and head post
I think it's a larger Ladies photo syndrome hahaha!!

Ha ha ha... Yes!! I totally agree!!! :)

Poison Ivy said:
Photo's are evil lol! does anyone have "The photo pose" where you KNOW all your chins and hamster cheeks and other wobbly bits are all diminished - I swear nearly all of my photo's are like a "spot the difference" with different outfits :8855:

Sugar I think we all need a scale hop sometimes ;) I've had to put mine underneath the couch so I can't get to them cos if I leave them lying I'm on and off them like a step class! but I think they can give you a boost every now and then, even if it's a gain, cos it can get you back into the "Right! must get back on-plan from NOW!" mindset....well i think so anyway :D but glad it was a reassuring look for you.

I think I need to go explore the EE choice...I have no idea what it's about....sounds yummy though! and you've put me in the mood for ryvita, cheese and salmon with rocket....mmmmm.......must go shopping!

what day is your WI? hope it's a good result when it comes :) xxxx

Lol... Ivy you made me giggle!! :)

My photo pose is my pic on here! Head back, cheeks sucked in!!!

And your right... Most my pics are like that with different backgrounds and clothes!

Anything below the waist is not photographed!! Apart from my wedding day but then my huge dress covered everything!!! Lol

My WI day is Saturday. I will be happy with another 2lb this week!! :)

Hiya! I just wanted to pop by and say Hello. I have been reading your diary for a few days and wanted to say how well your doing.
I too have taken before photos- but i havent even lost a stone yet (wi tonight) so im not posting it up until ive shrunk a few clothes sizes.
I cannot wait until i can post a before and after at a size 12. :p

X Kelly X said:
Hiya! I just wanted to pop by and say Hello. I have been reading your diary for a few days and wanted to say how well your doing.
I too have taken before photos- but i havent even lost a stone yet (wi tonight) so im not posting it up until ive shrunk a few clothes sizes.
I cannot wait until i can post a before and after at a size 12. :p

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for popping on to say hi :)

I agree with you, I will post my pics when I see a noticeable difference.

Good luck with your WI to tonight :) xx

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for popping on to say hi :)

I agree with you, I will post my pics when I see a noticeable difference.

Good luck with your WI to tonight :) xx

Thank You! :) I hope i have lost at least 3lbs to get to me a stone in 6 weeks. Although at times i do wish i could click my fingers and be skinny with no excess saggy skin lol. We can wish eh.:8855:

X Kelly X said:
Thank You! :) I hope i have lost at least 3lbs to get to me a stone in 6 weeks. Although at times i do wish i could click my fingers and be skinny with no excess saggy skin lol. We can wish eh.:8855:

Oh yes!!! I often wish that!!! Lol

DEVIL JUICE!!!

I think I have realised why I have been craving sweet things since weekend!!

I have drank a full bottle of PEPSI MAX over a couple of days!!

I had bought it for vodka on girls night & ended up drinking the full bottle!! It is a DIET drink but it does Demonic things!! LOL

I haven't drank it really since starting SW!! It's sooo addictive and I think all the artificial stuff in it makes you crave sweet things!!

I have never really craved Chocolate or Sweet things starting SW, seems too much of a coincidence I start, having guzzled a litre of the stuff??!!!

DEVIL JUICE!!!

I think I have realised why I have been craving sweet things since weekend!!

I have drank a full bottle of PEPSI MAX over a couple of days!!

I had bought it for vodka on girls night & ended up drinking the full bottle!! It is a DIET drink but it does Demonic things!! LOL

I haven't drank it really since starting SW!! It's sooo addictive and I think all the artificial stuff in it makes you crave sweet things!!

I have never really craved Chocolate or Sweet things starting SW, seems too much of a coincidence I start, having guzzled a litre of the stuff??!!!

now this is really really interesting.

I read up of this a while ago and found in some it made people eat more/crave sweet things so I stopped buying it... then....

yesterday as Gary off I had coke and again today, a couple of glasses of diet both days. What happened both days?

I ate choccie :eek:

Now the weird thing was that the slimpods seemed to be making me fight it :giggle: it was like I was arguing with myself in my head, no I don't want it, yes you do :giggle: I gave in and had two mini packets of choccie buttons.

Tonight I was worse :cry: I've munched a few of the mini bags :cry: okay could have been worse could have been big bags but I was like a woman possessed :eek:

It is very very very odd I've had diet drink both days....

Back