SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Morning Ladies,

All this talk of Florida is getting me very excited and envious of Lisa! LOL

I have to wait till next Nov!! :-(

However.... Only 1 more get up for me, then my holidays start!!! :) YEAH!!!!

EE Day for me today

Breakfast -, banana and muller

Lunch - ryvita (HexB) and Philly light (HexA), apple

Dinner - home made Spag Bol!! Mmmmm

Hope everyone had a good day :)

Yay - excited to hear about all your holiday adventures around the UK :D

And you've got me excited about the manchester xmas markets and stuff too, dangerous foodwise but so much fun :)

I wonder if they're still using that 'father christmas' thing on top of the town hall that looks like Zippy from Rainbow :giggle:

hi sugar plum i have similar amount of weight to lose as yourself its so daunting im starting back on slimming world tomorrow and as im pregnant i know i need to stay on the wagon to keep myself and baby healthy throughout. its been fantastic to read your story well done on your weight loss your doing fab! x

I thought it was 10?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not looked into it myself - don't think we can afford it until next autumn at the latest anyway and he'll be 10 in March :sigh: Hohum...

uglyducklin85 said:
hi sugar plum i have similar amount of weight to lose as yourself its so daunting im starting back on slimming world tomorrow and as im pregnant i know i need to stay on the wagon to keep myself and baby healthy throughout. its been fantastic to read your story well done on your weight loss your doing fab! x

Congratulations on Baby!! :)

Welcome back to SW, you will find everyone on here so helpful.

Good Luck with your first week Hun xxx

Just in case I hadn't already mentioned....

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT WORK FOR 18 WHOLE DAYS!!!!

I am sooooo ready for the break!!

It's another EE Day for me (it's my * week & I need some carbs!! Lol)

Breakfast - banana & muller light. Boiled egg

Lunch - ryvita & Philly light (HexA & HexB)

Dinner - home made Spag Bol again :) it's made with 60% veg 40% mince, so I definately having enough of the speed food!

Did I sneaky weigh this morning and I am 2lb up!! :-(

I am not stressing though (I promised Lily she could slap me if I did!) it's my * week and I still have 2 days to go till WI on Saturday.

YEAH.... LAST DAY AT WORK!!! :)

*SugarPlum* said:
Just in case I hadn't already mentioned....

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT WORK FOR 18 WHOLE DAYS!!!!

I am sooooo ready for the break!!

It's another EE Day for me (it's my * week & I need some carbs!! Lol)

Breakfast - banana & muller light. Boiled egg

Lunch - ryvita & Philly light (HexA & HexB)

Dinner - home made Spag Bol again :) it's made with 60% veg 40% mince, so I definately having enough of the speed food!

Did I sneaky weigh this morning and I am 2lb up!! :-(

I am not stressing though (I promised Lily she could slap me if I did!) it's my * week and I still have 2 days to go till WI on Saturday.

YEAH.... LAST DAY AT WORK!!! :)

Really?? I never knew you were finishing work ;) you shoulda said!! Lol! Have a good last day xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Woop woop!!!!

No work for me today ;-) Really should pack!!!!

Have a great last day and STOP scale hopping!!!

Have a really good break
Bron

No more work for you :)

Have a lovely time x

Thanks for all the Orlando advice :)

You've escaped into HolidayTime!

Hope you're not celebrating in a paddling pool of red wine and minstrels :8855:

LoChan1984 said:
You've escaped into HolidayTime!

Hope you're not celebrating in a paddling pool of red wine and minstrels :8855:

Morning Lou,

No minstrels or Red Wine yet but have a feeling this is going to be a tough two weeks! :-( we have so many nice meals and days away planned!

Hols officially start on Sat, that's when Hubby finishes. I have 2 extra days off. I am planning on Blitzing the house today, think of all the body magic! ;) Then tomorrow, I am planning on Blitzing and pampering myself!!! Lol

Then it's our wedding anniversary an we are off to the lakes for a few days. Posh hotel, nice long walks but the food is amazing!!!

I will keep popping on here for a bit of a sanity check! Lol

Otherwise I will come back after 2 weeks, a stone heavier!! :-(

Hey sweetie, hope all your holiday packing is going well and that you enjoy your lovely break away...I know you will xxxxxxxxxx
Don't stress too much about your food while away, you know how to do it and it's you're holiday and anniversary so enjoy yourself and if you gain a little just put it behind you, you'll be fine, I am sure ...just have fun with your lovely hubby xxxxxxxxxx

Hope you didn't forget to eat something while you're doing your house blitz - think you nearly starved yourself last time you were doing your autumn spring clean ;)

Even if you have a bit of a gain you know how to deal with them now - we'll look after your halo for you and you can fix it firmly back in place after your hols :)

Looking forward to reading your adventure reports :D xxx

LoChan1984 said:
Hope you didn't forget to eat something while you're doing your house blitz - think you nearly starved yourself last time you were doing your autumn spring clean ;)

Even if you have a bit of a gain you know how to deal with them now - we'll look after your halo for you and you can fix it firmly back in place after your hols :)

Looking forward to reading your adventure reports :D xxx

Lo, you have a good memory! :)

I had weetabix and banana for lunch and I have just been to my lovely Mums for tea. A chicken dinner with a mountain of Veg and just one of her rosties!! She makes THE BEST ROASTIES EVER!! In goose fat, hence just a little one for me!

I will keep you all updated with my adventures, I need to keep coming back on here for my own Sanity.

I am planning on getting weighed next Sat, after my first week of hols. Then I go to London and I am missing the WI when I get back. That gives me a week to eliminate any damage that I may have caused! Lol

Are you confident for your WI on sat, following your hols? Xxx

Heh I never get fed by my mum except the occassional christmas dinner - she never bothered cooking much when I was at home either, don't know where I got the culinary gene from :eek:

Skipping the 2nd week's WI sounds a good plan - I don't think I'd manage a three week holiday from the scales either lol

Mn not looked on my proper scales since monday morning but I was at STS from my prev WI then which after last week's indulgences was a big relief! Wiifit seems confident I've lost a bit this week anywho, guess we shall see :)

Back