Sukibix Menu's

How are we all today then? Back to work for me, dull and dull. Sooo tired - I think I need another 5 days of work to recover from the time off I have already had!

Today's menu:-

Original Day

B - Blueberries & Banana with FF Fromage Frais

S - Banana and apple

L - Turkey salad, apple, muller light orange with choc sprinkles, fibre plus bar*

S - Total 0% FF greek yoghurt & Fibre Plus Bar*

D - Homemade turkey burgers with parsley, green beans, baby corn and 2 x fried eggs
Fruit salad (kiwi, pear, banana, grapes, blueberries and apple) with Quark (with added vanilla essence and sweetener)

S - 2 x WW Carrot Cake Slices**

Healthy Extra's

HE-A= Skimmed Milk

HE-B= Fibre Plus Bar - lunch*
HE-B= Fibre Plus Bar - snack

Syns**

2 x WW Carrot Cake Slices - 7

I feel as though I have eaten tons of food today, and even though I am not hungry I have grazed all day, not quite sure why unless there's a bit of emotional eating going on, boredom and frustration.....

How's everyone else's weekend gone?

x

Last edited:
Hello again

2nd WI tomorrow, what with the wedding and my birthday I am praying for a STS!
I think a loss will be a miracle :cry:

Today's menu has been

Surprise surprise!

Original Red Day:-

B - Banana, apple and grapes with Muller light

L - Turkey salad, apple, Muller light, Fibre Plus Bar

S - Pineapple & Fibre Plus Bar

D - Chicken breast wrapped with turkey rashers, courgette and mushrooms,
fruit salad
(strawberries, mango, apple, banana, grapes, kiwi )

S - Not sure yet - may have some choccy!

Healthy Extra's

HE-A = Skimmed milk

HE-B = Fibre Plus Bar x 2

Syns

Not too sure yet, may have half a Baby Ruth Bar which will be 7 syns (whole 1 is 14 syns which is a lot!)

Baby Ruth = a choccy bar I love having discovered it when I was in LA.
My bro lives in LA and having just come over for the wedding he kindly bought me a huge box!!!!!

I have calculated them at 14 syns but would be helpful if someone could double check I have calculated it correctly!

Here is the details:

Calories = 280
Sat Fat = 8g :eek:
Trans Fat = 0g
Cholestorol = 0g
Sodium = 130mg
Carb= 39g
Fibre = 1g
Sugar = 33g:eek:
Protein = 4g

Bar weighs 60g inc wrapper :eek:

I work the whole bar out as being 14 syns, can anyone say whether this is correct?

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A GREEN DAY YIPPPEEEE!!! OHHH cous cous I have missed you! Big fat bowl after WI YUMM:D:D:D

Today's menu which is ... Green!:D

As follows:

B - Grapes & Apple with mullerlight

S - Fibre Plus Bar *

L - Mugshot sweet n sour, mullerlight, fruit salad - kiwi, mango, banana, apple and grapes, Fibre Plus Bar*

S - Random! boiled egg :confused:

WI - @ 7 PM

D - Beanfeast bolognese, spaghetti pasta with extra garlic and mushrooms and may add some quorn peices too to bulk it out.
More fruit salad with quark - I am addicted to mango and fruit!

S- Baby Ruth chocolate Bar **

Healthy Extra's

HE-A= Skimmed milk

HE-B= 2 x fibre plus bars*

Syns

**Chocolate Bar - "Baby Ruth" see yesterday's post! = a whopping 14 syns but well worth it :D

x

What do you mean by a flake multipack? A whole multipack of flakes?!?!or just one from a multipack???

LOL

Hi Suki, how you doing? Hope you had fun at wedding and WI was ok, well done on last weeks loss too. x

:eek:
Hi Suki, how you doing? Hope you had fun at wedding and WI was ok, well done on last weeks loss too. x

:eek::eek::eek::eek: = last night's WI
I PUT ON 5LB!!!!!!
Ok, step back :D - I had bad food day at the wedding, then it was my birthday the day after so we ate out all day, drank loads too. I thought that being good for the remaining 5 days would at least give me a STS !
BUT I also got my * week starting today, and am mega swollen this last week. Not sure why as still wearing my control binder to keep the swelling under control.
I'm hoping that I can at least get most of it off for next week = as long as it is * week and swelling!

I had green yesterday and have had green again today to try to shake it up a bit. I may even go extra easy tomorrow as Saturday's are normally my downfall.

Hubby STS and he was gutted, I keep telling him now to SHUT UP as it's better than putting 5 lb on:cry:I have never ever put anywhere near that much on in one week before, on 2.5 years of losing/maintaining. The most I have ever put on was 2.5lbs last May after a massive birthday party I had!:p

Oh well, onwards to next week.:cool::wave_cry:

Hiya lovely - blooming men hey, to be fair though, I'm sure you ate similar to your husband, therefore your gain is more that likely to be fluid retention etc.

Just had a quick look at your food diary, only tiny thing I can think of is the fibre plus bars, try using your healthy extra's on different things this week and at different meal times too. I know fibre plus bars are gorgeous and a B extra, but somebody mentioned how they were packed full of sugar too. Try just having a couple a week.

Draw a line under last week and you'll be right as rain next week :)

damn, i thought i was in luck! I could easily eat 5 flakes, you lightweight!!!!!!

Hiya lovely - blooming men hey, to be fair though, I'm sure you ate similar to your husband, therefore your gain is more that likely to be fluid retention etc.

Just had a quick look at your food diary, only tiny thing I can think of is the fibre plus bars, try using your healthy extra's on different things this week and at different meal times too. I know fibre plus bars are gorgeous and a B extra, but somebody mentioned how they were packed full of sugar too. Try just having a couple a week.

Draw a line under last week and you'll be right as rain next week :)

Yep your prob right their Lou, I did think the Bars may be a part of the problem! They are too delish to be good. I will stick to the Alpen Bars as at least I can restrict myself on them!

The only other thing is fruit. I have eaten TONS, and I mean tons of fruit. Partly because if I don't I have erm. issues, bit bunged up shall we say, which is part of the surgery side effects apparently:rolleyes:.

Think I will watch my portiono sizes this week even tho I have only "pigged out" on fruit! sooo unfair! I am now heavier than when I started.

.... I would be happy to try eating a packet of Flakes! hmmmm Flakes :D

Afternoon all

Went off to Asda for a change this morning, I normally shop at Tesco or Sainsburys.... set off to find dinner...

EE Today as for me I think it will be easier to stay on track over weekends,

EE Menu

B - Quorn sausages, baked beans, mushroom, eggy bread (b)

S - Banana and Mullerlight

L - Pasta n Sauce (tomato,onion and herb) with side salad, lettuce -cucumber - tomato
Mango and appple

D - Asda Extra Special Lamb Shank in minted gravy, cous cous, courgettes and mushrooms
Quark & homemade Tropical fruit salad

S - 2 finger kit kat

Healthy extra

a) Skimmed milk
b) 2 x Warburtons healthy wholemeal

Syns

Kit Kat 5.5

FYI - Asda have Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, and Savoury Rice on offer "5 for £2" bargain! Bit limited on flavours tho but still good value.

I went to Asda to get the Extra special lamb shank in mint gravy :D which is free on Red so free on EE. Looks nice, but it better taste it too as it was £5.83 which I think is quite a lot or am I being tight!?

x

Last edited:
Up at 5 am:cry: this morning to do a car boot nice and early! weather was awful so we were home by 11.03! still came away with a tidy profit and starving!

Extra Easy day

B - Muller light

S - Strawberries, Alpen Light Bar

L- Egg frittata with new potatoes, ham & onion, side salad; lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes
Muller light and mango peices.

S - Pear, apple & grapes, Aplen Light Bar

D - Roast chicken with bacon put over top whilst cooking, dry roast potatoes & parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower & carrots,
chicken bovril - tiny bit poured over tatties for moisture as free! :rolleyes:
Quark with mango

S - @ 9pm 2 finger Kit Kat:D

Healthy Extra's

HE-A= Skimmed milk

HE-B= Alpen Light Bars

Syns

Coffee mate - 2 (coffee at car boot)

Kit Kat - 5.5

Total 7.5

Notice anything? No bananas! I am not going to have any this week and see if it makes any difference to feeling bloated and losing!

Last edited:
Extra easy day today, as follows:

B - Leftover egg frittata with new potatoes, mushrooms, ham and onion

S - Apple, pear and Alpen light bar (HE-B)

L - Sweet n Sour Mugshot

S - Apple, pear and Alpen light bar (HE-B)

D - Salmon, courgette, mushrooms, parsnip and new potatoes.
Dessert = blueberries, strawberries, black grapes and raspberries, with sweetened Quark

S - 2 finger Kit-Kat* pear, another apple!

Healthy Extra's

HE-A= Skimmed milk

HE-B = 2 x Alpen Light Bars

Syns

*2 finger Kit-Kat = 5.5
extra skimmed milk thru day = 2

Extra Easy Day

B - Pears x 2, apple & Muller light

L - Beef & new potato salad, with cucumber, lettuce and tomato. Apple, pear and cherry mullerlight.

S - 2 x Alpen Light Bars*

S - (hungry!) Low fat supernoodles

D - Quorn bramley apple sausages, 1 x quorn sweet onion burger, Smash Buttery with carrots, green beans, peas, sweetcorn and broccoli,
dessert = Total 0% with blueberries and raspberries.

S - 2 finger Kit Kat x 2**

Healthy Extra's

HE-A = 350 ml Skimmed milk
HE-B= 2 x Alpen light bars

Syns

2 x 2 Finger Kit Kat's @ 5.5 each = 11

Water - 3 litres and caffeine free coffee!

Another Extra Easy day, really enjoying them tho and I have even bought smaller dinner plates to reduce portion sizes...let's hope it works: I will find out tomorrow at official WI.

So, Extra Easy Menu:-

B - Pear, apple and Muller Light

S- 1 x Alpen Light bar (heb)

L - small serving pasta n sauce
(chicken and garlic) with salad,
apple, pear and Muller Light

S- 1 x Alpen Light bar (heb)

D - Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese,
Fruit salad with Total 0% - mango, strawberries and kiwi

S- 1 x 2 finger Kit Kat - 5.5 syns

He-A - Skimmed Milk through day

Lots of fluid today too...

Ok not too bad at WI, 2lbs off. So, I am now back to my start weight 3 wks ago of 11s 4.5lb. Hopefully I will have a loss next week.

Extra Easy has worked well this week, in terms of fitting in with cooking for hubby and I, and the step kids too. Food is really yummy too, especially the dinner I have just made following WI....

Extra Easy, and will be all the next week too:-

B - Mango and mullerlight

L - Egg Salad, mullerlight, apple

S - 2 Alpen light bars

D - Batchelors Chicken SR, Asda meatfree mix mexican chilli, chicken peices
Dessert - nectarine & peaches with quark

S - @9pm Cadbury Crunchie

Healthy Extra's

He-A = Skimmed Milk
He-B = 2 x Alpen Light Bars

Syns

Cadbury Crunchie - 9.5 syns
Extra skimmed milk - 1
total = 10.5

Friday 14th May

Extra Easy Day

HE-A - Skimmed milk through day
HE-B - 2 x wholemeal slices toasted

Breakfast - scrambled egg on HE-B

Snack - pear & apple

Snack - nectarine & apple

Lunch - SW Quiche (bacon, tomato, onion, peppers and cottage cheese/egg), salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and homemade coleslaw (thanks to Allie) of carrot, cabbage and onion with FF Fromage Frais, then mullerlight, and apple.

Snack: 1/2 Cadbury Wispa Gold (7)

Dinner: Turkey stir fry, beansprouts, courgette, mushrooms, peppers, red onion, and egg noodles, with homemade sweet n sour sauce.
Dessert - fresh pineapple, and sweetened Quark.

Snack: @ 9 pm - 1 x 2 finger Kit Kat

Syns:

1/2 Cadbury Wispa Gold - 7
2 Finger Kit Kat - 5.5

Water - tons as keeping track by drinking 1L Volvic bottles, so drinking 3 a day means 3 L water, plus caffeine free black coffee. Drinking tons of water definitely helps weight loss, and I feel less bloated this week since upping my fluid intake.

x

I was trawling the internet earlier, and did a google search, for SW humous (which I have made to nibble on later - but have forgotten to add to menu) and whilst trawling, I found this complete recipe book for SW!

It's from 2000 but fundamentally the recipes, which appear to be original/red, should be the same...check it out:-

http://www.spanglefish.com/stewartfryer/documents/Slimming World Recipes/Slimming World Recipes.pdf

I do not however, take any responsibility for the syn values so make sure if you do use any that you check the values!

Just thought I'd share as it seems a great find.

Hi Suki, well done on your 2lb loss this week. Your menus look fab, infact I'm going to copy some of your meals. Have a lovely weekend.
x

Back