summer ball piccies :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
just to show off my new figure :giggle:
I shall put more up tomorrow in an album :)

I litterally had a ball!!!! lol The food was great, i didnt have the bread with the starter, or the pots with the main and i didnt touch the desert! :) go me! lol

Off to the horse races today - cant wait!! :D

Attachments

• Summerball 010.jpg
    Summerball 010.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Summerball 011.jpg
    Summerball 011.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Summerball 020.jpg
    Summerball 020.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Summerball 016.jpg
    Summerball 016.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Summerball 065.jpg
    Summerball 065.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 153
awww you look fab :D enjoy the races today xxx

I must admit i was eagerly waiting for your pics, you look fantastic and look like you had a fab time.

You are someone I have followed with admiration while I have been doing LT I always just check up on you to keep me motivated( not like some crazy stalker I quickly add).

You look great . What an achievement. xx

Thanks guys!
Had a blast at the races, needless to say a little tipsy - didnt pick any winners :( but have had a loverly day :)

I must admit i was eagerly waiting for your pics, you look fantastic and look like you had a fab time.

You are someone I have followed with admiration while I have been doing LT I always just check up on you to keep me motivated( not like some crazy stalker I quickly add).

You look great . What an achievement. xx

Awwwwwww :eek: thankyou! Im glad i have inspired at least one person as so many on here have inspired me! :)

Hi Tanya

You look lovely....love the dress, sandals are fab!!! (where did you get them), necklace is lovely too...everything and you look so comfortable in your skin and confident!

Glad you had a good time...

Have a great week!

You look great Tanya.. :)

Hi Tanya

You look lovely....love the dress, sandals are fab!!! (where did you get them), necklace is lovely too...everything and you look so comfortable in your skin and confident!

Glad you had a good time...

Have a great week!

I got my shoes in a discount shoe shop in the centre - was called priceless shoes but they have closed now :( damn recession! lol They were only £12 i think! bargain!

hmmm nice - look nice yeah but boy they damaged my feet! lol

hahah - dont they always...I never wear anything high if I have got to walk far...just not worth it. I put them on afterwards :)

our poor feet, what we put them through...hope they are recovering now !

You look brilliant girl!! xx

You look amazing, well done : )

Thanks guys :giggle: just to be vain i have uploaded a couple of more pics to an album :)

Love the pics Tanya, you look like you had a great time. Love the holiday pics too.

Back