SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Hi ang, thanks for the bovril research. Thursday night is shopping night so I will be putting some in the trolley tonight. And of course I will have my phone with iwatchr calculator to check the point values.
I hope you bake lots of nice goodies that you can eat on the diet mmmmmmm I think I can smell them. Lol.

Morning all!

Lee I'm sure that marmite and bovril are free, enjoy :)

Day 3 and I am still totally in the zone. For someone that normally falls off the wagon on the evening of day 1, this is a small achievement in itself!

Today for lunch I have half a small crustless quiche, a turkey salad wrap, sugar free jelly and 2 clementines. All of that food for 5.5 points, I can't wait!

It may be my imagination, but I feel less bloated already. I've hidden my scales and hope for a nice surprise for WI on Tuesday........although the weekends are always the hardest for me so I must stay strong and remember how this feels!

Hope you are all well and on track. Have a fab day! xx

Morning skinny, I'm like you I feel less bloated too. We must be doing something right.
I agree weekends are difficult when you don't have work to take your mind off it. We are going for a nice walk around ferry meadows a nice park near us.
I don't weigh myself until weigh in days. The morning of. I hope everything falls into place.

last night some of the panels in our fence were ruined with the heavy winds and i had to fork out a few pounds today for a new set.

mmmm can i take those pounds off my target...lol

Hiya ever motivated team mates :)

We're all sounding so positive - I love it. I can just imagine us all looking and feeling soooooooooooooo good by Summer.

Eabha - well done you, first weigh in of the new thread and a good one too :). I am sure you'll be looking good at your ball, and a beach babe in your bikini for your hols :)

Suzanne - what tattoo have you got? I've spent a small fortune trying to get my removed - the ones on my arms anyway. Should have thought when I had them done at 18 years old, that when i'm 30 and want to wear sleeveless tops that I really wouldn't want them on my arms!!!!! Have one on my boob and another on my back though which are definately staying :)

Claire - my twin - how are you today hun? I'm going to have to go to M&S on the weekend now I think and stock up. I think I want to try and get down to about 9st 12 if I can. What about you? I am a size 12ish at the moment, some of my clothes fit though and some are a little too tight so would probably say i'm more a size 13 :). Would love to be a 10 again though. Weekends can be a nightmare - I find giving up wine the hardest!

Ange - have fun with the baking. Just think running around clearing up afterwards is bound to earn you some activity points :).

Lee - you're a trooper my friend :) - all these tips and posts etc are so motivating, very glad you joined us.

Afm - well, day 3 and still going strong. Does anyone else find they wee a lot more in the first week or so of a diet - or is that just me :)? I did have a sneeky peek at the scales this morning (i'm addicted) and i'm 1lb down which is better than nothing, but still have 2 days to go, so we'll see. TOTM is pending though so that may have an adverse effect. Wanted to do Zumba last night but didn't get around to it by the time i'd done the shopping. Its in my diary for this evening though :)

Ooooo - my favourite treat - have you tried the Skinny Cow so called ice creams? They are frozen yoghurt, only 1 1/2 points and I swear they really do taste like Ice cream. The mint ones are heavenly :). On offer this week in Asda for £1 a pack (3 in a box)

Well, off for my dinner now peeps - soup again with WW bread and a WW rice pudding - Yum. Who ever thought dieting could be so tasty.

Love to you all

xx

Weigh in days:
Becca - Saturday

Clare - Tuesday
Karen - Saturday
Suzanne - Friday
Toni -
Eabha - Wednesday (wk 1) - 1.5lb :)
Ang - Wednesday
Sai - Wednesday
Lee - Monday
Juicy -
Marli - Tuesday

Hi Twinny!!

I'm good thanks, how are you? I have just had my lunch it was delicious, I am loving this diet so much :)

I want to be 9 stone 13 (just so I can say I am in the 9's!) but find it very hard to get lower than about 10.4 but I am determined not to give up. I am also probably a size 13, ha! My clothes are quite tight, I want to be able to wear my jeans without the unsightly fat bulging over the sides! Same start weight and nearly the same goal, its like fate! :D

I don't normally give up wine, hence constant failure! I have decided to try and give it up this time and move on to vodka and diet coke when I am out, as that is a lot lower. I do love wine though, we'll see. I wonder how many points a jaegerbomb is?!

Enjoy your lunch, I love ww rice pudding! xx

Well just had lunch...tuna, sweetcorn & Mayo sandwich with a couple of oatcake to follow. Now feeling refreshed and ready for the afternoons workload.
Having ww sausages and mash tonight....looking forward to that!!!

Oh well better jog on and may the force be with you

Hi eabha,

I've always pointed the clementines at 2 for 1/2 point

almost time for home:D and time to do the weekly shop:family2:

i will have my eye out for some juicy low point foods to help my on board motor run more economically and with a better output.....:confused::confused::confused:

if i dont post again today enjoy the rest of the day!! stay strong and keep smiling:):):):):):)

Eabha, I also point clementines at 0.5 points for 2, so now you can have an extra one for the same points! :)

Lee let us know if you discover any goodies we can indulge in too!

Phew, managed to bake 19 vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing with Laura my grandaughter and didn't eat any :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Got to confess to liking my fingers a few times though.
I've sent all the cakes home with her or I know I would have been tempted.:wave_cry:

Thought I would give you a few of my little life savers
Warburtons Discovery wraps 2 1/2pts each
Warburtons Sandwich thins 1 1/2pts each
Melba toast 6=1 pt
Iced gems 1 1/2 pt bag
Tesco value caramel wafers 1 1/2 pt each
Aldi toasting muffins 1 1/2 pt each
Cadbury light choc mousse 1pt (lovely frozen)
Slice and freeze ripe banana then pulse in food processor with 1/2 a tub WW vanilla yogurt makes loads of yummy banana ice cream for just under 2 pts
Speciak K mint choc cereal bars 1 1/2 pt
Butter nut squash chips Free

Tried to save some points today as I am going to a committee meeting at the golf club and usually the wine flows freely after these meetings but I've been so good with all your support that I am going to drive instead of getting a lift so that I know I can only have 1 glass:character00182:

Good luck to tomorrows weigh ins, hope you do well

Wow Ang, I am very impressed with your willpower!! Both not to eat any cakes and with tonight - I get the feeling we are all going to see a loss at weigh in if we carry on with this!!

Thanks for the tips too, I have added some items to my shopping list :)

Have fun tonight and enjoy that glass of wine, you deserve it! xx

Hi Rewind!

Course you can, the more the merrier! This is turning out to be a bigger group than I thought, great support :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi team!
Looks like we are all doing fabulously good! Oohh I'm so pleased I joined the group it's great to have the support at a click of a button
Well it's the end of my 3rd day and I have to say I'm feeling really chuffed with myself! Ive managed to keep on track and been really motivated with the exercise. It's amazing how unfit you can become,but my rosey cheeks and pumping heart beat is telling me "keep on girl just one more set".
I received my kettlebell today and got a fat burning exercise from YouTube! Definitely a big thumbs up!

My new treats are Jaffa oranges, it's funny you guys were taking about clements. So when I've had that craving I have a orange or 2 and there only 1/2 point each.
Anyways weekend is fast approaching were it can all go pear shape so I'll most definitely be Miss Chatterbox to help me along the way!

@ Lee could you tell me the name of the iPhone calculator app please

Marli x

leeejordan said:
Hi ang, thanks for the bovril research. Thursday night is shopping night so I will be putting some in the trolley tonight. And of course I will have my phone with iwatchr calculator to check the point values.
I hope you bake lots of nice goodies that you can eat on the diet mmmmmmm I think I can smell them. Lol.

sorry I did try send a private message but it wouldn't let me :-( I was looking for a bit of advice for my husband as he has been doing brilliant since November lost 2 stone !!! But we had "2 weeks off" at Xmas and we were eating like hovers and he was usually always the one that kept me on track !! But now I'm finding it hard to drag him back on the wagon !! Any advice or help u might have be great thanks x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. I hope your all good and feeling positive.

Day 5 for me and no hiccups as yet. Still feeling mentally strong.

Breakfast today is weetabix and mid morning snacks and a couple of satsumas and a small box of raisins.
Lunch is egg mayo sandwich and a packet of velvet crunch crisps.
Dinner tonight is grilled salmon with new potatoes grilled tomatoes and broccoli and evening pud is a WW cornetto 2.5 points.

Doesn't seem like a diet

Back