Summer countdown diary

Thanks :) Had a lovely time away. Had a really bad Sunday and Monday (today) so going to draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow. Think I'm going to finish this week and then start on filling and healthy :) xx

The shame.....

Sunday

Breakfast: seeded bread cheese toastie

Lunch: 2 thins, bacon, proper butter, brown sauce (not too bad I guess...)

Snack: malteaser bunny, cheese and onion crisps

Dinner: takeaway pizza, chips, garlic sauce

Monday

B: seeded bread cheese toastie
L: prawn mayo sandwich, malteaser bar
S: cheese and onion walkers, dairylea dunker
D: 2 bacon sandwiches in white buns

Had a very bad two days, but planned rest of the week, back on track tomorrow

:(

Just popping by to follow :)
Glad you had a lovely time away and it's good that you've planned the rest of the week! x

Its hard luv am feeling exacly the same u have to remember how good ur loss was and start off again always here for a chat x

It is really hard to get back on track...I've been in that place an awful lot. I agree with previous comment...just try to remember how good the loss felt. And remember we're here if you need a chat.x

Thanks lovelies. Going to sit down and do a menu plan. Just having a hard time at work and taken to comfort eating lol! Hope you're both okay xx

The shame.....

Sunday

Breakfast: seeded bread cheese toastie

Lunch: 2 thins, bacon, proper butter, brown sauce (not too bad I guess...)

Snack: malteaser bunny, cheese and onion crisps

Dinner: takeaway pizza, chips, garlic sauce

Monday

B: seeded bread cheese toastie
L: prawn mayo sandwich, malteaser bar
S: cheese and onion walkers, dairylea dunker
D: 2 bacon sandwiches in white buns

Had a very bad two days, but planned rest of the week, back on track tomorrow

:(

Hi hun dont be ashamed u writ it down u was honest and belive me u are not alone x

Hello! I was checking on people's diaries to get me some ideas and I noticed you said you can't get back on track. Guess what? You can!
Not getting back on trac is the reason we are where we are weight wise. If we want a change, and be thinner for the summer, we will get back on track!
My advise to you is to get back on plan but this time eat all your dailies. This is very important. There will come the time they get reduced with a reason! Eat all of them so you get something special every day and then don't need to be off plan so much. I saw some days you ate 10 points less than allowance, that's roughly 400 kcal! I bet you could have had something great with that! So, cheer up and jump right back on! ?

Thanks hun! Just can't get back on track with WW, I'm eating crumpets, wrap, bread, chocolate, low fat crisps. So, going back to the dark side and trying SW with my friend. I'm going to keep weighing portions to try and control portion size. Will keep my diary though as it's very similar to filling and healthy :) x x

Hi hun it got to suit u i know hun am thinkin iv been doin f h and i have been really good and my weight us not budgin one more week and back to pointin what day are u starting xx

Started today!! Have a holiday in May so really need to get my self into diet mood. Going to start 30 day shred I think, it's meant to be good! How are you? xx

Back