Summer mini Challenge

Sure u will next week then :)

Aww hun try not to worry too much.

I haven't lost anything yet, either. But look on the bright side we haven't gained ;-)

Curious to see what my saturday morning weigh in will tell me :)

x

And i havnt lost anything yet. I weigh in on Sunday. Its still getting to me how i got to 11,10 last week though :(

No I haven't lost either :(

Maybe there is somehing in the water?

Hello calorie counters! let me introduce myself as i am a bit of a lurker in this part of the forum, but i've never posted.

i'm rhuba, and i've lost 11lb since joining in feb by healthy eating and exercising regularly. i havent been calory counting per se, just watching what i eat and making healthier choices.

over easter i kinda lost track a bit. it's totm for me and i drank quite a lot of beer (normally i stick to vodka diet coke) i had a bit of choccie, but not too much, but i just feel kinda meh. been having a mega fat week - why do i feel bigger now than 11lb ago??
also, the 4 day weekend messed up my regime. normally i go to the gym monday, wednesday, friday straight after work. coz i wasnt working friday or monday, i didnt factor a gym visit in, and therefore i feel a bit rubbish about it all (ie. beer + choccie - exercise = gain!!)

i didnt weigh myself this week, coz i don't own scales and usually do it at the gym (and even though i went last night i was a little scared of doing it!)

so i guess what i'm saying is that i've decided to keep a food diary and calorie count for a couple of weeks to get me back on track, and as you all seem like a loverly bunch is it okay for me to join you? i've decided on 1500 calories a day with 3 days of gym bunny-ness (burning around 600-700 cals a time) i'm only aiming for a slow loss, to try and keep it off this time! so my goal is 6lb by the 24th May (7lb by the end of may) hopefully this is do-able!!

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs

Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs - iv lost nothing!!!! BOOOOOO
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs
rhuba - 7lb - 0lbs off - 7lb to go

^ Good to have you on board!!

Nic alot of us are reaching a flat line as far as weight loss is concerned but I think you have to stick at it or reduce your cals. Like Vicky I have to stick to 1000 to lose anything as my body is so slooooooww at weight loss. Let's keep it going girls cus I have a swimsuit with my name on it for the summer! :D

feeling better today, looked over the 'before and after' thread and thats spured me on a bit.

Im going for 1000cals a day for a few days, try get the weight loss started again before i eat a giant tub of ice cream...

^ :( I had chcolate today :( Have counted it in but what a waste of cals :(

My weigh today and have lost 2lbs which is a bloody miracle! This was one of the few weeks during my diet that I really didn't want to get on the scales - I feel bloated and thought I might've put weight ON! Another week down...........roll on next week! This also means that I've crossed the half way mark and am now counting down rather than up in terms of pounds. It's a nice feeling!! :D

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

Last edited:
^ :( I had chcolate today :( Have counted it in but what a waste of cals :(
Chocolate is not a waste of cals :eek:

I feel like im at a standstill,weigh in tomorrow.

Had a really bad week, my friend has died and chocolate seems to make me feel that tad bit better! Sure you all understand BUT i count it in my calories.

The past few days i have not even been meeting my 1000

I know im more than halfway there but i still feel fat!! ARGH!

Sorry to hear about your friend - how horrible for you. I'm sure you'll lose tomorrow too - even if you're eating chocolate but staying under 1000 cals, you're bound too! Chin up...........

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss Vicky x :hug99:x A big calorie free hug from me x

I have lost the weight I gained this week so effectively I have lost a pound. Back at work next week so hopefully the early starts will start to shift some serious lbs :character00116:

My weigh in day is Saturday... good look this week girls!

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

Hi all,

Hope you're doing good. Congrats on losses so far! I've not been that good this week so I still have sts.

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4
Lostris 10lbs STS
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

xxx

I really hope i have lost more than a lb. Getting to that 11,9 will make me feel like its working again!

Early starts are harder for me to cut back on cals cos of eating dinner with bf at 6!

Lost 1lb :( I know its a loss but i am stuck above that 11,10 mark! ARGH!

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4
Lostris 10lbs STS
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

Aw Vicky at least it isnt a gain and considering the news you had this week I think you've done well to lose that :) just stay positive hun.
My weigh day is tomorrow fingers crossed I've lost at least 1 too.

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4
Lostris 10lbs STS
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

^ Best of luck!

Helloooooooo!

I hope you're all doing well today !

Im doin fine so far!

x

Im stressed, just got on scales for sneak peak and they say 11,11! im really startin to feel own about it all...

sure it's just daily fluctuations, and stress and sadness - sorry to hear about your loss.

maybe you need to recondition yourself not to weigh every day? i got rid of my scales for that very reason - i was becoming obsessive and every teeny gain seemed like a complete failure on my part! now i just weigh myself once a week, and so far it's proving a lot more inspiring!

i know it's terribly difficult - but you're agonising over every pound and it seems to be making you miserable. it may just be best to focus on counting your calories on a day to day basis, then having a once weekly weigh in on the same scales every week. just a suggestion, but it worked for me! good luck hun.

Back