Summer mini Challenge

yaaaay! well done you!!

i've managed to convince myself that it's TOTM weight, i can't see what else it could possibly be. sorry if it's too much info but i've been a little bunged up (digestively speaking) as well. wonder if that could add to my gain?

now i guess i'm just making excuses. it's an unfathomable wonder, and i must not dwell.

Vicky, you've done fab! 3lb in a week is seriously good going when you're 18 weeks in. how did you do it? that's what i'm aiming for this week :)

I don't really know, i have more less cut out bread, i still eat potatoes but not as much, i hardly have pasta anymore either and when i have mash i have Mr Mash instant as it tastes like normal mash. I love steamed veg with the fish in microwaveable pouches and they low cal too!

I would imagine that being bunged up would keep weight on you, try get rid ;)

Well done Vicky! You deserve a good result as you've hung in there and not given up. That puts you at 11.5 so you'll be in the 10's before you know it!

I know i can't wait! Just hope it doesnt get stuck ont hat 11 number and take ages to jump down haha You all know what its like!

Oh yes Vicky! Well I'm off on my hols in a few hours so I thought I'd weigh in a few days early so that I'll know exactly where I am when I get back (GULP!) I've lost a pound which I suppose is better than nothing and I'm due on tomorrow - (great!)
So it's au revoir from me ladies and I'll catch up with you all when I get back on Friday with my post holiday weight ;) Wishing you all FANTASTIC losses in the coming week!!!

Have a good time!

I need to stop weighing everyday because today i am 1lb heavier then when i weighed in yesterday! I just cant stop though! Going to get on the Wii fit tonight after i have baked cakes for my fundraising at work tomorrow.
I wanna drop 2lbs off my weigh in figure yesterday this week to make it so iv lost 2 stone!

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs + 1lbs STS
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2 -2 -0 -4
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs (challenge complete!)
Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb -0, -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb
dani doot 10lbs, -2lb, -1lb, -0lb
rhuba 7lb -2lb, +2lb

Just to say folks that the challenge runs out this Friday!! So get your best foot forward! I need to make 2lbs to complete the challenge.

4lbs off this week, which makes up for last week!!! Wha hoo!! GET IN!

:)

Dont think personally i will do it as i have snuck on scales and gained a lb when i have done nothing different this week,there u go though! Nothin i can do about it!

^ It will drop suddenley Vicky I'm sure of it xx

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs + 1lbs STS -2lbs
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb -1lb (can't weigh in tomorrow or all weekend so doing it early)
Carlzy 10lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb
rhuba 7lb -2lb, +2lb

i'm doing rubbish with my losses. booo! tis weigh in today though, so i hope at least my random gain will be gone this week. meh. i guess i just have to remember that my ultimate goal is to lose slowly, so that it stays off! i'm setting myself a mini-challenge to stick to my 1300 100% for 2 weeks, and go to the gym 3 times a week. it will help get me back on track me thinks :)

good luck girlies xx

blooming heck, the 2lbs i lost last week are back on again! grrrrrrrrr

i did have a heavy weekend, im hoping it will drop off over next few weeks :S

Carlzy 10lbs
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb, -2lbs
rhuba 7lb -2lb, +2lb

2lbs for me again this week,
Is this the last week of this challenge?

This is the last week of the challenge, there will be a new one coming soon.

Another gain??? Must be gravity getting stronger. I'm gaining too :(

I seriously dont get it, i went to a friends for lunch todaya nd they had ordered in italian bakery food, i had only an alpen light bar before i went then i had the lunch which was potato salad, bakery pizza and garlic bread then a chocolate fairy cake then tea tonight i have had half a can of minestrone and tiger bread, bad day i think?

Thing is i am feeling really down now about this diet and i keep going on but i seriously think im going off the rails, i have got to the stage qhere i dont want to eat. My bf keeps havin a go at me saying thats not how u do it so hopefuly he keeps me on track...I was dead happy losing what i did last week but got a feeling i have gained this week...

Im not normally suh a low person but this diet has got me so paranoid about putting weight back on

hey vick, i know how u feel :( have u tried upping your cals for a week? try increasing your cals by eating more protein. so at the moment i know you stick to 1000cals, maybe try an extra 100/200 from chicken/turkey/nuts/cheese [my thinking is if you dont increase carb you wont put on weight, dont know why, but this makes sense to me :)]
u may not loose for another week however it might be what you need to kick start your loose again? have you tried this before?

i agree with preetone, if you up them conciously then it's more as if it's YOUR decision - something you have controlled, rather than hardly eating and then bingeing - which is almost what you're describing.

it may sound severe but you NEED to stop weighing every day. throw away your scales and weigh somewhere else once a week - it's making you completely obsessed and they way you describe your eating patterns sounds like the beginnings of an eating disorder, which is not the way you wana go!

surely it'll be better for your mind, body and soul if you relax a little with your weekly expectations. trying to consistently lose 2-3lb a week is very very difficult, and a healthier way is to lose it more slowly (where you're more likely to keep it off, as you're not depriving yourself then bingeing on what you consider to be bad)

don't beat yourself up vicky - look how far you've come! it's not like you've put the 2 stone back on, you're not back to square one! you're feeling and looking better than you have done in ages. maybe spend a couple of weeks just maintaining and getting your head straight - then you can get back on it with a renewed energy.

just trying to look out for you hun - don't want you to lose the plot, you're doing sooooooo well!

hugs xxx

Thankyou so much. I have my weighday tomorrow so see how things are. Don't think i have lost even though i have stuck to calories etc. Will get exercising tonight to give it that bit more chance.

I have been dieting for 5 months now and i set my target date of Juy but i don't think i am going to lose even half a stone byt hen at this rate let alone the last stone! :(

Really appreciate all your help, suppose thats why we are all here though, to help each other through the bad times but also celebrate our success :)

I think Vicky... and I speak for myself here too, imagine if you had not weighed yourself but stuck to the diet and just carried on, you wouldn't be down?You might even still lose even if it's a lb. ;)

Carlzy 10lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb -0, -2lbs, -3lb, STS
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -1lb, -2lbs
rhuba 7lb -2lb, +2lb

Not great but at least i havnt gained i suppose x

Back